Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why some of you are worried about defensive tackle depth. Tuttle and Johnson should both be ready to contribute by the florida game on top of what we have.

Florida and georgia would trade d-lines with us in a heartbeat if they could.

Reactions: 13 people
I don't understand why some of you are worried about defensive tackle depth. Tuttle and Johnson should both be ready to contribute by the florida game on top of what we have.

How do you feel about the situation at OT with Hall out for a month or so?

Reactions: 1 person

Esp UGA.

How do you feel about the situation at OT with Hall out for a month or so?

It will be okay. BK and Hall were neck and neck to being with and Jack jones is more than capable to step outside if needed.

The o-line as a whole has improved immensely

Reactions: 9 people
It will be okay. BK and Hall were neck and neck to being with and Jack jones is more than capable to step outside if needed.

Nice! Jack Jones has to be our most versatile OL now. He's a capable center as well, right?

Me....lost

USMC-C-Guadalcanal-8.jpg

Me at final exams.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 8 people

This post makes me feel all tingly in my upper legs.

Only 14 more days...breathe, breathe, breathe. Ignore the idiots who are freaking out about any and every possible thing. We are the healthiest and deepest we have been in years...we can absorb a few injuries. Let's roll! SEC champ game is still within reach easily.

You're getting good at yoga

:)

Here is what has to get better on offense to get to Atlanta.

Josh Dobbs. He's the only QB in the SEC last year who did not have a passing TD and was 10/14th in completion percentage in the 4th quarter. Inb4 D4H

Reactions: 2 people
What age did yall start taking your kids to Neyland? I'm debating on taking my four year old to some games this year, but I'm not sure about it.

Fwiw he had a blast at the orange and white game, but ended up falling asleep towards the end.

What age did yall start taking your kids to Neyland? I'm debating on taking my four year old to some games this year, but I'm not sure about it.

Fwiw he had a blast at the orange and white game, but ended up falling asleep towards the end.

3 or 4. Have already taken my first two. I plan to take my third child, who is 4, to the opener for her first one

Reactions: 1 person
3 or 4. Have already taken my first two. I plan to take my third child, who is 4, to the opener for her first one

I was planning on taking him to app state, ohio, and tn tech. I don't think I'll take him to any conference games yet. A little different type of environment, even for the lower teams.

Still crazy that there is little mention of Evan Berry. He is WAY too talented to only be returning kicks

Tremendous straight line speed doesn't make you great at everything.

Some of yall just need to accept the fact that Evan might not be that good at anything other than kick returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back