Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nephews and I are such good friends and so close, we could be brothers. When I had kids, they both wanted to be uncles...called 'em co-uncles :)
Now that my kids are a little older, they know that my nephews are actually their cousins. Didn't want my kids to remotely think thst I might be from bama ...
:hi:

yea this is BRANDON's uncle here, but CHAD is cousin he just call him nephew that's all chad don't have brothers or sisters so he just call him nephew just something that he say, but no biggie..but really him and Brandon our cousins..DAMN IM READY FOR THIS FOOTBALL TO START..AUGUST IS PAINFUL LONGEST MONTH EVER..GO VOLS BABY..ITS ALMOST TIME :rock::rock:

Reactions: 22 people
gallery-1465828178-tyrion-drink-caption.gif

XTMbebJ.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Here ya go...

Looks like it's not a secret anymore, lol. My favorite is Tyler Byrd. Partly because he is a baller, partly because he loves special teams, but mostly because I started his thread.

Dust10 gonna show show up on campus and catch Byrd's eye and be all like:

rFneTRQ.gif

And Byrd gonna be like:

bsKFeg8.gif

And then Dust10 gonna be like:

IzrmdhX.gif

And so Byrd gonna have to be all:

5L6t5CD.gif

And Dust10 gonna be left standing there all like:

zeC1Lz4.gif

And Byrd gonna be like:

gu3zHFx.gif

And then Dust10 gonna be all like:

FoQPvK0.gif

Reactions: 1 person
My favorite part is that I unknowingly used a GOT gif when you put one in your gif string, which made it seem like I had actually seen it, lol.

Umm yes. I'm extremely honored and yet terrified I've been bestowed the honor of a gif string. Where can I find said masterpiece?

See above. It was right after you expressed your adoration for Byrd based partly on the fact that you started his thread

See above. It was right after you expressed your adoration for Byrd based partly on the fact that you started his thread

Yep. I enjoyed that. I'm taking a (very small) amount of credit for landing Byrd. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

From Butch...

He said Fils-aime, Brandon Johnson and Vereen were all out of practice today. Added Vereen and Fils-aime would be back sooner than Johnson.

All three are 'undisclosed injuries.'

-Fortenberry

What's this I'm hearing on a staff member on paid leave? Anything to worry about?

Chris Spognardi. Director of football operations. Basically Butch's right-hand man.

Hopefully Butch can survive through the end of fall camp and into the season without him if he gets canned or something.

Rumors in FF that Evan Berry and TK banged up. Deer park said TK hasn't practiced since Saturday

Eh, Price said TK isn't hurt too badly and another poster on VQ who supposedly saw practice yesterday said TK was running on the sidelines but had a slight limp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back