Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. No idea where he would be getting info now. But I guess that's up to him to tell us. Based on the CP info I will give him the benefit of a doubt and say we land Byrd and we learn about it sometime before NSD. If we don't then I'm certain this board will give OCI his due.

OCI = OutragedbyChocolateIcecream a.k.a closeToShoop

100.00 says Daniels hits it with a punt.

That too! Hopefully, they took a note from the Cowboys on how high to get it! really not sure why they don't build a jumbotron on one end of the track. It would be much safer.

Maybe i'm just being ignorant to modern engineering/architecture. EngineerVol feel free to chime in and ease my nervous. That thing looks like a death trap.

Did we just get a get a commit for the class of 2020?

Speaking of the 2020 class...

Webb School in Knoxville (TKJr's HS) has an 8th grader who will be playing varsity this season. His name is Elijah Howard and he's going to be a beast. He is the fastest kid in his age group (13 years old) in the country as an AAU sprinter (11.4 100 meter).

Probably too soon to create a thread for him but he's already hearing from schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Speaking of the 2020 class...

Webb School in Knoxville (TKJr's HS) has an 8th grader who will be playing varsity this season. His name is Elijah Howard and he's going to be a beast. He is the fastest kid in his age (13 years old) group in the country as an AAU sprinter (11.4 100 meter).

Probably too soon to create a thread for him but he's already hearing from schools.

It's never too early to start a thread for a kid receiving interest.

Plus, I love the exasperated FF posters and their "seriously?!" posts.

:)

Really wish people would get off OCIs nuts over something that happened years ago. Dude pretty much quit posting since so he's taken his medicine now move on.

Reactions: 9 people
Ok. My final picks for NSD are Warrior Byrd Kongbo and Moss. Very solid class that definitely keeps us going in the right direction.

Hinshaw and Sirmon used to feed people info so it was probably one of them he had info from because he disappeared once they left. It just my opinion but if he has the connection to get this info now then where has he been the past year or so? Only shows up on threads we already know the answer to. I respect a guy like Easy that is willing to go out on a early limb then how much People worship these others

OCI said he had connection to the Defensive GA under Dooley that came over from Patterson's Juco (Hutchinson Community College).

Really wish people would get off OCIs nuts over something that happened years ago. Dude pretty much quit posting since so he's taken his medicine now move on.

Obviously hasn't learned his lesson if he's still acting like he knows stuff. He might've gotten a few table scraps from the Dooley staff at one time, but consider me extremely skeptical at this point. Especially since he magically reappears right around signing day.

Reactions: 2 people
Obviously hasn't learned his lesson if he's still acting like he knows stuff. He might've gotten a few table scraps from the Dooley staff at one time, but consider me extremely skeptical at this point. Especially since he magically reappears right around signing day.

If OCI sticks around this time you will come to find he's actually fairly even keel about this stuff. He really mellowed out in the lead up to the 2012 season and was a likeable poster. I think he got caught up in the Gruden thing though and that tarnished him for good IIRC.

Reactions: 1 person

Staffs change, but don't worry I will go MIA after NSD.

Im fine with the guy posting whenever he wants and I agree, its time to let the Grudenmania and 3 amigos thing die...but he's still trying to play the insider card now that he's back and he's not one. That's how all of that got started in the first place. If he would stop trying to play insider and just post like the rest of us, people would probably leave him alone faster. JMO.

Sorry to keep asking but any real news today?

Fort thinks we are still behind for Brown, but admits he doesn't know.

Callahan thinks Dickerson will go to FSU or Bama if they miss on targets.

Byrd told Scout his visit was a 10 out of 10, but didn't get into specifics.

All other commits solid, Brooks thankful to the staff for sticking by him.

I think that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back