Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they would announce- I guess it was true they want to do Monday for bigger splash. So he was here on campus to meet with staff and tour facilities, discuss assistants, etc and perhaps will go to Nashville this weekend to be with his family (don't they still live there?) and then everyone is on campus for announcement and presser on Monday? Until then hope the ink is dry on that contract.

Kevin Beard not retained at Miami as WR coach. I wonder if we can get him in a support role if he can't get something elsewhere since Scott is here. I hear he is a really good recruiter but he doesn't have enough experience at this level for me as WR coach. Just 1 year.

Don't even go over there so I wouldn't have any idea that's where to find some good info for a change. :p

Some guy posted a text from his wife who works for Pilot. They were giving him all kinds of grief because it said plane going to Happy Valley. Well that turned out to be true. Last part said meeting tonight with several boosters.

Could you imagine the people that would come for money? I honestly think I would fear for my family's safety. You would have to seclude yourself somehow

I know my immediate family wouldn't ask for anything but man the long lost cousins would come out in droves looking for a handout..... Hope they have passports and a good guide to find me in Mexico

Could you imagine the people that would come for money? I honestly think I would fear for my family's safety. You would have to seclude yourself somehow

Yea not just your friends and family if you go to Mexico, El Chapo might be having a hate gringos day and steal your money, take you up on a Mayan pyramid, cut your head off with a pvc saw and watch it bounce down the steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back