Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loaded with more quality depth on the way in this class. Top 5 class potentially in 2017. Senior QB with two quality back-ups on the roster as the season starts. Adding a couple coaches that make more with less in Shoop and Scott. Defense wins championships, which Shoop can impact immediately. Butch responding well to his wake-up call mid-season last year - gaining 2 wins over the previous season and finishing with a complete domination of a top 15 team. Much improved schedule in 2016 for winning a lot of games.

Hard to temper expectations, Mr. Hart. My minimum expectation is 11 wins with the above situation. Sure, I want an NC and at least a playoff appearance. However, to play in the SECCG - that is reasonable. At that point you lock Butch in tighter with another raise and extension. From the sounds of things and most importantly, the players expect to be in Tampa and sound willing to grind enough to get there.

All of this tells me - we are back!

Reactions: 1 person
So I've been all up in here today like...

spaghett.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Exactly. Why put the team down in the dumps like that. Steve Spurrier says he always told his teams they were just as good as any other team in the country. That won Spurrier a lot of football games including an ACC championship at Duke

You think Spurrier telling his players they were 'just as good' as every other team in the country is what won him those games, huh?

Reactions: 1 person
Sam are the memes improv made up on the fly, or do you have material ready and waiting?

Haha. A mix of the two.

Once I have a theme I usually brainstorm and make a list of potential puns and terms that fit the theme. And then with the puns it's a matter of finding/waiting for the right/relevant comment or conversation. But then there are times when inspiration hits in the moment.

If I win the powerball, I'm getting me the best seats in da house...be telling big Jim to move over. Prolly wouldn't be getting outspent for players services by the Barn and Bubbas anymore either...sick of sitting on our high horse, while others are doing what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back