Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always around in some capacity. Hope y'all, and everyone else, are well.
👐🏻👐🏼👐🏽👐🏾👐🏿

let us know youre alive every couple of weeks at least

Reading back through, last night Volatil gets drunk and post pics of his wife and weird short wearing son and I missed it?

This line of posting is a new low for this thread. Enjoy Volatil's posting usually, but we are scraping the very bottom of the barrel here. Let's try and keep this thread on football.

Reactions: 6 people
This line of posting is a new low for this thread. Enjoy Volatil's posting usually, but we are scraping the very bottom of the barrel here. Let's try and keep this thread on football.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12476-1387916597-19.gif

Reactions: 5 people

I personally give any of you guys permission to give er heck on here tonight after we've beaten Vandy and had some drinks. Preferably during Jimbos last beat down of the Gators. 🏈🍻

Reactions: 2 people
Which one do you have?

X large. was going to get the large, but after looking at them, i decided large wasn't big enough since i have 4 kids. with that and having guests, didn't think the large had enough surface area. I had wanted one for 17 years, and I think my wife got tired of looking at them every time we went somewhere that had them.

Was trying to post a pic of the rock today from mobile. Unsuccessful. Engineer posted the link though. Last game of the season, can't hold anything back now!

Last edited:
OSU/Mich, Ga/GT, KY/Louisville (because Cats can get a bowl berth) is a pretty good noon line up. Awesome day of football soak it up fellas.

X large. was going to get the large, but after looking at them, i decided large wasn't big enough since i have 4 kids. with that and having guests, didn't think the large had enough surface area. I had wanted one for 17 years, and I think my wife got tired of looking at them every time we went somewhere that had them.

I thought you were saying you had a remote temp monitor for 3 years. If you do, which one do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back