Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably right about this though. I remember that play well. Dobbs threw short to North across the middle. It was high and behind him, and he took a bad hit that bent his back awkwardly. He hasn't been the same since then. He got hung out to dry for sure.

Yes, that was Dobbs. Worley did it also. Wolf got killed last year with that too. WRU, come here to get your back broken lol

Yes, that was Dobbs. Worley did it also. Wolf got killed last year with that too. WRU, come here to get your back broken lol

It happened with Dobbs too? All I remember is North getting bent in half against UTC. When did Dobbs get him killed?

It happened with Dobbs too? All I remember is North getting bent in half against UTC. When did Dobbs get him killed?

It was really early this year. I can't remember the exact game though. It definitely happened this year with Dobbs though.

If we play michigan in a bowl, we will do and achieve the same thing osu is doing right now. Michigan is good but the good teams they played this year, they have given up a ton of rushing yards. If michigan played in the sec, they would have 3-4 loses.

Fuentes next HC at Va Tech accdg to ESPN. Foster to stay. One heck of a hire. It brings back some hype to next years battle at Bristol. I doubt it's enough time for him to put a big change with lack of talent but great hire for their future.

Fuentes next HC at Va Tech accdg to ESPN. Foster to stay. One heck of a hire. It brings back some hype to next years battle at Bristol. I doubt it's enough time for him to put a big change with lack of talent but great hire for their future.

Legit hire and very smart move to keep Foster there. That team could be very dangerous in 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back