Recruiting Forum Football Talk XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe yer arse off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll **** fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

MV, you just made my night. I want to save that post as a picture and send it to all my friends right now.

Thanks! I figured it would be hard to haggle if you are getting exactly what you ask for. Really appreciate it.

These are the model codes you'd be searching for. I was looking for a specific Chevy once and found it best to call and have them read the code from the glove box to know they weren't mistaken. For example they slapped a legit z71 badge on one i saw but from codes it was BS.

2015 RPO Codes Model Codes: Colorado:

T2T43 2WD Base Crew Cab Long Box

T2V43 2WD / 4WD SLT Crew Cab Long Box
T2U43 2WD / 4WD SLE Crew Cab Long Box

Last edited:
There was a quote from Butch about "continuity" but also comments different linemen may play different games.

Not looking deeply but smells of some brokering with fear of losing 2 linemen.

I heard the rumors of Weisman transferring, but who was the other one?

Kendrick. Both now miraculously pracricing with the ones despite other guys being back.

I am not making a huge deal about that part but I do think the part about playing different lineups with different games was directed toward them and keeping them going

Don't post often but wondered if anybody knows why eazytd hasn't posted in several days. Anything to do with Butch trying to shut down leaks from inside the program? TIA

Reactions: 1 person
Don't post often but wondered if anybody knows why eazytd hasn't posted in several days. Anything to do with Butch trying to shut down leaks from inside the program? TIA

Uh oh. Crowder 5.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 16 people
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe yer arse off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll **** fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

kill him mock! kill him!

Well...what is it? Does he take practice reps off?

The stripe is a completely arbitrary tool for coaches to use. They're using it to keep Khalils ego in check. It's not a measure of performance or attitude or anything else anyone should care about.

The stripe is a completely arbitrary tool for coaches to use. They're using it to keep Khalils ego in check. It's not a measure of performance or attitude or anything else anyone should care about.

Pretty sure Larry said it was voted on by the players

No way coaches have 0 control over that.

I know what you are saying but empowering the older guys to handle this is hard to manipulate unless a coach wants to hurt relationship with the older guys.

The way I understood the explaination given I am thinking It's all on the players votes

I know what you are saying but empowering the older guys to handle this is hard to manipulate unless a coach wants to hurt relationship with the older guys.

The way I understood the explaination given I am thinking It's all on the players votes

Sorry, not saying you didn't hear that, but I don't believe it for a second. At the very least it's like a kid being explained to what the right decision is and then letting the kid make the decision. Khalil is more ready than any freshman. All his teammates speak highly of him. Coaches, possibly through "advising" older players, are keeping his ego in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back