Recruiting Forum Football Talk XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see a path to 7-5. But I don't think it's likely.

But I guess my sorta point is the Vegas O/U is just a projection just like the vols being favored in almost all our games at this time is a projection. So Why not take the optimistic approach and take this warranted occasion to be excited and legitimately very hopeful for the first time in years?

I could see a path to 7-5. But I don't think it's likely.

But I guess my sorta point is the Vegas O/U is just a projection just like the vols being favored in almost all our games at this time is a projection. So Why not take the optimistic approach and take this warranted occasion to be excited and legitimately very hopeful for the first time in years?

Because catbone

My tickets for Oklahoma QQ 8 rows up from the rail.

Not bad. In the house so they are actually great

GG row 6. Sitting with my Dad for this one, first time we've sat together since 2010. Same seats I watched 92 UF, 96 Bama, 98 UF and Ark and so many other classics growing up.

Hope to add this one to our epic list!

Reactions: 3 people
Kyle Flood under investigation at Rutgers for some email shadiness. Could get fired. Their fans are arrogant beyond belief and have been intolerable during the JG saga.

I just read about it. This subject could start a real debate. I understand there is a school policy that prevents coaches from contacting professors and the reason for those safeguards. But, I don't see it as a big deal if he inquired about the status of his player. Times have certainly changed when a coach can't have any correspondence or communication with any faculty member regarding any of their players.

GG row 6. Sitting with my Dad for this one, first time we've sat together since 2010. Same seats I watched 92 UF, 96 Bama, 98 UF and Ark and so many other classics growing up.

Hope to add this one to our epic list!

That's awesome. Same here, in that I'm going with pops for the first time since we had regular season tickets back in the Fulmer era. He splurged and we're in section A for this one though. Can't wait.

Because catbone

OsgYPxE.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Guys.

What if the OL really IS made to look worse than they actually are because they're facing maybe the best DL in the league? What if our OL is actually decent?

GUYS

Reactions: 2 people
Guys.

What if the OL really IS made to look worse than they actually are because they're facing maybe the best DL in the league? What if our OL is actually decent?

GUYS

I would love to buy into this. But I think LWS said something about the coaches being concerned about our OL

Very selfless in the fact that he is willing to take on blocks/extra blocks so someone else can make the play.

This is what Defensive Tackles do; all of them/all of the time.

So...Curt Maggitt made 1st team all-SEC (voted by coaches). And Sutton and Barnett made 2nd team. That's it. Personally, I'm ecstatic. More motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back