Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deion is despicable.

He bails on a HBCU. He poaches all the NFL prospects from his former HBCU. Then he says he’s ashemed of the nfl for not drafting more kids from HBCU.

JFC you can’t make this up. I can’t wait to root for whoever is playing Colorado every week.

I don’t think he stole any people from JSU that were in this years draft. There are other HBCUs that had draft eligible players. I don’t see what’s wrong with what he said. HBCUs definitely do need more attention.

You know everyone loves you.
iu

Regarding Levis, most Vol fans appear to be predicting his success in the NFL based on how he played against Tennessee. He actually played pretty well in 2021, but came up short, partially because he had a terrible pick 6. In 2022, he was awful. No doubt. I didn't watch a lot of his games so I don't have a great amount of evaluation. Having said all of that, his attitude appears to be not great. He has some talent. I still am sceptical about his success, and think it was a bad pick by the Titans, but I don't think it's a slam dunk that he will be a collosal failure. JMO

When I think about NFL QB's that are successful, they have something different about them between the ears. Levi's spends his spare time making tik tok dance videos, eating banana's with the peel on, and putting mayo in his coffee. He doesn't have what a truly great QB needs between the ears. He will be a phenomenal flop and it is a shame that he has to take a TN team down with him when he does.

How do you leave a 2-year-old alone long enough for something like that to happen?

A friend of my cousin had a toddler wander off from them while a whole group of family was outside and the child tripped and fell into a fish pond and drown. These things happen so fast. Parents of young kids have got to keep their heads on swivels at all times. Prayers for the anguish and heartache of that young family.

A friend of my cousin had a toddler wander off from them while a whole group of family was outside and the child tripped and fell into a fish pond and drown. These things happen so fast. Parents of young kids have got to keep their heads on swivels at all times. Prayers for the anguish and heartache of that young family.
In a heartbeat... so tragic. Take your kids to pool and teach them to swim early.

It is definitely an unfathomable tragedy. I echo your prayers for the family.

Yep…. I have had three different instances with my kids when they were toddlers….Lost one at the mall… one at the beach…. We exited an elevator… realized my son didn’t get off and the door closed before we could stop it… He was riding back up the elevator…. Another time… we thought he snuck out of the house…. Called the police and was starting to search the neighborhood for him when we found him hiding in the back of a closet…. I’m very lucky nothing tragic happened with my kids.

I don’t think he stole any people from JSU that were in this years draft. There are other HBCUs that had draft eligible players. I don’t see what’s wrong with what he said. HBCUs definitely do need more attention.
If they are good enough…. The nfl will find you…..The top ranked HBCU player was undersized for his position.

Reactions: VolNash17
Hugs…I read a lot of fiction and nonfiction set during WWII. Sometimes I wonder if it was easier knowing what was coming, or being oblivious until it was too late. Probably neither.
I've been taught my whole life what was coming, but it has blown my mind how fast it is happening. I have always loved my country deeply, but it isn't my country anymore and never will be.

The more evil that happens, the more it gets driven home to me that my king does not sit in DC, and his kingdom can not be taken from me, nor I from it.

"Even so, come quickly"...the sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back