Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good

They need to start arresting these athletes on the court/field. There needs to be consequences

***Jermaine Burton set the example and now every athlete thinks they can hit someone and get away with it. I blame Nick saban and the university of alabama for the chaotic state of college athletics.

Good

They need to start arresting these athletes on the court/field. There needs to be consequences

***Jermaine Burton set the example and now every athlete thinks they can hit someone and get away with it. I blame Nick saban and the university of alabama for the chaotic state of college athletics.
The girl he hit did not want to press charges at the time. I guess she could change her mind

Good

KPD should have arrested Burton.

Barnes has absolutely no idea when to call a timeout to stop a run. Oh, let’s wait till it’s a 15-2 run then call a timeout as if the game isn’t already over. Turned it off at that point… smh
That has to be philosophical. I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's not like he doesn't realize they're on a run

Last edited:
That has to be philosophical. I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's life he doesn't realize they're on a run
Fans just believe it matters without any proof. There's actually no evidence calling timeouts during a run makes a difference.

Some teams even do better thriving through the moment. The coach is paid to know his team and their tendencies to react. That's far from a guarantee. Duke had runs too....we held them off without timeouts. Fans only focus on the negative correlations, larger statistics be damned...

Screenshot_20230324_192304.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back