Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Duke UVA and they were quoting someone who said this

"The coaching job Jon Scheyer did this year was the best I've seen in 30 years of coaching. He had an almost impossible task blah blah blah"

IMPOSSIBLE TASK?

Really ESPN?

Poor Duke all those five star freshman 😥

Yeah they have more talent than anyone but they're just a bunch of wittle babies 👶

Jon Scheyer is working miracle ya'll! Duke is a really good basketball team! I'm in awe! Would have never imagined in a million years they would be such a good team this year 😮
#GoDuke

I thought I would check his stats this year. Played in 24 of 32 games. Averaged 6.7 points and 5.4 rebounds.
Last year at UT, 35 games and averaged 3.9 points and 2.9 rebounds.
Too much talent for such little production
Fewer games, but better production than Aidoo and Uros this year
Jerry Meyer projected BHH as a first round pick, too.

His cousin wasn't much more productive at Kentucky, either. Alex Poythress averaged 11.2 his freshman year, 5.9 sophomore, 5.5 junior, and 10.2 senior. Never averaged more than 6 reb a game any season.

It's interesting they both seem to lack the ability to be coached

Gonna have to replace my downstairs hvac unit this week and haven’t been quoted a price yet… should I expect 10k? Downstairs is roughly 1k sq. ft.
I’m in Texas and a 16 SEER A/C and heat package would be about 10k. However HVAC is a dirty business. You best be talking to friends and neighbors to find a small, but reputable company. The guys who spend $$$ to be on the radio are passing those ad costs off on you.

When this team lost to Kentucky on Chris Lofton day, that immediately set off red flags about grit or lack thereof. I hope for the best today in our bracket, that'll be the difference in how far this team goes, imo. I say another round of 32 exit.
Exactly my thought. Gave me some serious questions/concerns about this year's team especially after hearing "UK wanted it more".

Here is a link to the RF's tournament challenge. You can start making your bracket tonight.

Come join the "Smoky Mtn Stump Jumpers" group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest. #bracket ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge: I'm filling out my bracket!

Here is a link to our women's tournament challenge:

Come join the "Half Bear, other Half Cat" group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest. #bracket ESPN Women's Tournament Challenge: I'm filling out my bracket!

Reactions: DarthVol1
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back