Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s awesome.

And for the tenth time I’ve asked VN, how do you embed Instagram posts? Mine just show as links when I copy/paste the link (which works for Twitter and everything else)

You are an Engineer..Figure it out with all that fancy schmancy edjucation.

Hopefully not on Brillo scale

Football-wise, until Spring practice rolls around, all we have to speculate on is '24 recruiting, and I expect that to be boring until around the same time as Spring practice. This is going to be boring. Maybe we should help those poor Bammers out with plane tracking for their new DC. Lord knows, it's not like they're smart enough to figure it out.

Football-wise, until Spring practice rolls around, all we have to speculate on is '24 recruiting, and I expect that to be boring until around the same time as Spring practice. This is going to be boring. Maybe we should help those poor Bammers out with plane tracking for their new DC. Lord knows, it's not like they're smart enough to figure it out.
Sal sunseri is a former Bammer and available.

I’ll be starting my “countdown” soon….:)

Do you all remember when we made LSwho call us Daddy on national tv in their own stadium
giphy.gif

afbf2219623b1ce1e2039fdac8cbcdf3.gif

Brett McMurphy
@Brett_McMurphy
·
6h
Oklahoma, Texas & Big 12 reached exit agreement for OU & UT to leave Big 12 early & join SEC in 2024 sources told
@ActionNetworkHQ
. However, ESPN & Fox “not satisfied” w/overall deal, so that’s why it hasn’t been completed source said. No specific deadline yet to get this done

Brett McMurphy
@Brett_McMurphy
·
6h
Oklahoma, Texas & Big 12 reached exit agreement for OU & UT to leave Big 12 early & join SEC in 2024 sources told
@ActionNetworkHQ
. However, ESPN & Fox “not satisfied” w/overall deal, so that’s why it hasn’t been completed source said. No specific deadline yet to get this done
I honestly thought they were gonna join this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back