Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I missing here? Now a days, I don't know what cheating means. Does UGA pay it's players, umm so does most teams? Now with collectives it's all above board. An athlete is driving a fancy car and going to strip clubs. Umm yes I know they do...I just want to beat them and end the rest of the conversation.
24 year old female employee gets too cozy with 20 year old athlete and they lose their lives in a legally rented car. If they had survived, she most likely loses her job and he runs steps. End of world stuff.

You and family are in my prayers. Would be honored to donate to your animal rescue if you will allow. I have a great love of animals and admire your devotion and willingness to give them a loving home.
I would be honored if you would donate to your local rescue in our honor. I have a great vet who charges the bare minimum, he's basically doing it for cost. We are ok for now. I am a firm believer in the saying charity begins at home, local rescues especially, those that help dogs and cats are shutting down left and right, they are hurting more than I am right now unfortunately. Please help them!

I rescue mainly unwanted, old and special needs farm animals, goats, chickens and horses etc. I help what I can where I can.

I have some neighbors who help me with hay and a local feed store that helps me greatly! Thank you for thinking of us.

Mike White making 3.4m a year is laughing at his brother Danny’s little raise.
Well... Danny White is now a Top 3 salaried Athletic Director (can't find all the current contract). Mike White ain't even a Top 3 salaried SEC coach... not Top 20 nationally either.

They're both doing well for themselves though.

Idk how much I believe this notion that the Vols can't score enough against high scoring teams. I watched them score at will and drop 100 on Gonzaga. Yes, an exhibition game - but not meaningless.

Our basketball team is the exact opposite of football. Football's philosophy is to play as many plays as possible and dare the opponent to catch up. Basketball's philosophy is like Georgia football. Limit possessions and force the opponent to have very little time of possession. And much like Georgia, the offense doesn't always output at as high a level as they can, but they rarely need to.

Idk how much I believe this notion that the Vols can't score enough against high scoring teams. I watched them score at will and drop 100 on Gonzaga. Yes, an exhibition game - but not meaningless.

Our basketball team is the exact opposite of football. Football's philosophy is to play as many plays as possible and dare the opponent to catch up. Basketball's philosophy is like Georgia football. Limit possessions and force the opponent to have very little time of possession. And much like Georgia, the offense doesn't always output at as high a level as they can, but they rarely need to.

Definitely think we can score enough to beat any team. The problem is who’s gonna go get a bucket when the shots aren’t falling. Gotta be ZZ or Phillips imo. Don’t think anyone else has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back