Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord,
There are several prayer requests presented before this group to ask for your intercession in times of uncertainty, pain, heartache and need for healing
I thank you for instilling a boldness to share troubles and concerns. I thank you for using these to draw us closer as a community, even with differences.
Lord, I pray over these requests that your healing, grace, comfort and peace can be poured out abundantly over those who seek it.
Lord, I ask not that you will withhold, but that you will give out of your love and generosity that without your son we would not be able to ask for.
I ask to see miracles done, lives restored, and healing for those in this group that have pleaded it. But in all cases, may your will be done and may you use us to advance your kingdom and tell of your goodness.
In your Jesus' name, amen.
Beautiful prayer. Would like to add my request for our 30 yr old daughter. She is ICU with severe preeclampsia and her body is in septic shock. They have her on opiates for the pain. Wife is with her as we adopted her at birth (wife held her before birth mother) and wife is having a difficult time as my daughter told her she thinks she is dying. Today is my daughter’s birthday and I can’t be there as I am taking care of her 9 yr old son who we adopted 5 years ago. Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated for daughter, wife, son and myself for these trying times. Firm believer in the power of prayer 🙏

Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.

🙏 Stay strong. Seems like you're being tested. You've got this!

Beautiful prayer. Would like to add my request for our 30 yr old daughter. She is ICU with severe preeclampsia and her body is in septic shock. They have her on opiates for the pain. Wife is with her as we adopted her at birth (wife held her before birth mother) and wife is having a difficult time as my daughter told her she thinks she is dying. Today is my daughter’s birthday and I can’t be there as I am taking care of her 9 yr old son who we adopted 5 years ago. Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated for daughter, wife, son and myself for these trying times. Firm believer in the power of prayer 🙏

Sending prayers! I hope things turn around soon!

Prayers to all of you as well. And also a big thank you to you and your wife for adopting two precious lives!

You most certainly have prayers for all that you are dealing with. God uses all things for His purpose and His Glory, even when we cannot understand how something painful could be used for good. Prayers for healing and recovery for your daughter and comfort and peace for your whole family.

FfJkSOWWAAM2GjK
It was so funny how MEH i was about both these hires.

Especially the Heupel safety net hire for Danny.

I am an idiot!!! Matt Jones.

5 NC's among baseball basketball and football. I think hes here another 15 years

Among all three? I'll take the over during the next 15 years. Never thought I would be able to say that given where we were 5 years ago.

Throw in WBB and I'll go ahead and say he'll get double digits NC's if he stays here at least 15 more years.

Praying for God's Healing Hand on your daughter.

Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.
Prayers. Gods got ya

One thing I’m 100% positive about…..you can’t be there for others unless you are sober. Heal yourself…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back