Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery for a couple of years. Thanks all!
Congenital Aortic Stenosis Surgery for Children: Ross Procedure

🙏🙏🙏

VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery for a couple of years. Thanks all!
Prayers sent! Hope all is well during and after his procedure.

You got them..🙏

Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.

Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.
Through Christ, all things are possible. Don't lose the faith.

Prayers for y'all too. God has you

Prayers up! Clean living will prevail!

Praying for the doctors, your grandson and the whole family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back