Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take it at this point.
Yeah you can acknowledge this isn't the kind of basketball you can play all season, and still also acknowledge that when you are in games like this players need to make plays down the stretch that contribute to winning the game... That's usually what defines 'ugly'imo.

Also add you're missing two guys that definitely do make a difference on the offensive end, you're on the road..

Sometimes ugly is as pretty as you need.

Yup. The only secret is going after the least well known players or small time college props if available. Gotta find the bets no one else is paying attention to. The fish go bet the super bowl and all the biggest games.

Used to know a guy that made a killing simply betting small time college sports (believe it was Big South Conference basketball iirc). He specialized in knowing everything about those teams and the margins were so wide...Vegas and the public were hardly attention to them and their exposure was so small they didn't care to.
My son takes that concept to the extreme. He routinely makes couple hundred a weekend betting on Korean and Chinese League of Legends team events. Craziest thing I have ever watched. He studied the various teams and players and bets on them.

This miss st team is BAD. Vescovi/Key or not.. this is extremely concerning
Miss St is 12-5, up to #15 just last month. Their last game was just a 6 pt loss on the road vs a ranked Auburn team.

They're currently 53rd in KenPom. Borderline tourney squad.

They may not be great, but "bad" in all caps seems pretty over the top.

Yup. The only secret is going after the least well known players or small time college props if available. Gotta find the bets no one else is paying attention to. The fish go bet the super bowl and all the biggest games.

Used to know a guy that made a killing simply betting small time college sports (believe it was Big South Conference basketball iirc). He specialized in knowing everything about those teams and the margins were so wide...Vegas and the public were hardly attention to them and their exposure was so small they didn't care to.
Yup, the books are getting sharper with the big sports

Reactions: Devo182
My son takes that concept to the extreme. He routinely makes couple hundred a weekend betting on Korean and Chinese League of Legends team events. Craziest thing I have ever watched. He studied the various teams and players and bets on them.
Betting on Esports. Wild stuff! But good for him.

The shadows are where the edges lie. He's ahead of the curve.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Personally I’ve had about enough of Maishack. He’s terrible offensively. We need to bring in some players with at least some offensive skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back