Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember last night when I said I want Dallas to pummel Tom Brady?

14556641_0.jpg

Some off those Steely Dan session guitarists as well.

Denny Dias, Larry Carlton and Jeff Baxter were all incredible guitar players. All of those guys were much better guitarists than Walter Becker IMO.

Baxter also has one of the most interesting life stories of any rock musician. He turned his interest in music technology into a career in military technology, became a self taught expert in missile defense systems and eventually a consultant and contractor to the US defense dept, NASA, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, etc. But the work that most people would probably recognize is his lead guitar on "Rikki don't lose that number" and "Pretzel Logic".

Last edited:
Well, if you have to ask.....

Just messing with you. I don't know who she was talking about, either
Read over Marco’s posts. He admits to it. Not to being a rival fan, just the worst kind. One of our? own fans that likes to stir the pot and finds enjoyment in it. Attention whoring if you want my opinion, but what do I know? I forget what day of the week it is most days.

Finally something we can agree on!
Finally we can all agree on. You’ll change the narrative to make yourself coming out smelling like a month old cut rose. Cut, dead and stinking. Your wife is a saint. GOD love her. Sorry, I shouldn’t have capitalized GOD lest it offend anyone.

That’s the part I don’t care about 😉

It should be an automatic felony. Dude's head hit the asphalt, couldve ended up brain dead (even moreso).

Umm, he threw the first punch. The other guy defended himself and only threw one punch in response. Self- defense and stopped when the instigator went down. So no excessive force. Didn’t beat him on the ground. How could that possibly be a felony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back