Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Florida sucks this bad................I will be a happy camper.

2 things
1. I'm glad we're no longer on the right side of those columnsšŸ˜
2. It's fools'gold to realistically see UF getting blown out that bad 6 times. Don't buy it. They're not gonna be very good... But they still have enough over all talent to compete, and win some games.

He was mad at the entire assembly. IDK but probably voters too. He'd lost reelection and basically went to Texas because he thought he could get elected there and/or appointed to a position and do things his way in a new territory. In some way it's very Tennesseean of him to tell us to go to hell but I'm not sure outsiders would understand that - lol.
Jackson was pissed Crockett called him a tyrant. Crockett was outspoken against the Indian Removal Act; feared Van Buren would continue the policy if elected President. Crockett was the only member of Tennessee Congress to vote against the bill. Jackson felt Crockett betrayed him, and him and his cronies were able to force Crockett out of Congress.

Opposing this bill was the main reason he "lost" reelection, winning 3 prior times. Kind of can't blame him for telling us to go to hell.

Oh wow haha. Depending on how much concrete needed might not be too bad. I know Iā€™m middle TN a yard of concrete is about $120-140

We need a new driveway poured. If I could get it for $8k right now, Iā€™d sign up immediately.

Edit: But I wouldnā€™t pay that much for a 4-car driveway. Good call Jack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackcrevol
We need a new driveway poured. If I could get it for $8k right now, Iā€™d sign up immediately.

Edit: But I wouldnā€™t pay that much for a 4-car driveway. Good call Jack.
I was trying to be nice. Guy was young. Didnt want to laugh in his face. But it was pretty insulting. Its like is this real life? What are we doing here wasting time?

Its like the time the home inspector came out and said we have foundation cracks. Need to have a company price us.

(Jeopardy music) Several estimates later, several used car prices later. discovered that I do have cracks, that none of these people are licensed contractors. and that they're just salesmen.

My favorite was the guy whom I pointed to the very spot I wanted him to look. He then proceeded to not only not go to the spot I told him, he walked back to an area opposite of it. Which told me he wasnt listening. Then quoted a price of only '$2500' which of course needed to get fixed now 'before I have real issues.'

'Oh and we can put in a vapor barrier for $2K also.'

Then called a structural engineer who used a program that showed we have 0 issues. Cost me $500.

I used gift cards to purchase materials foe a vapor barrier. God gave me two arms and two legs. and my wife a brain.

Dont get me started on home warranties...

Last edited:
i have a four car driveway

ReliableDemandingIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

2 things
1. I'm glad we're no longer on the right side of those columnsšŸ˜
2. It's fools'gold to realistically see UF getting blown out that bad 6 times. Don't buy it. They're not gonna be very good... But they still have enough over all talent to compete, and win some games.
It would be awesome to see those arrogant pricks get blown out 6 times next year, šŸ˜†

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back