Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia throttles LSU, TN throttled LSU on the road, Bama lost to LSU, TN beat Bama = TN SHOULD BE RANKED AHEAD OF BAMA!

Playoff committee: nah, Bama has a better team on paper based on star rankings, and that carries a lot more weight.
You are being disingenuous. You know 100% that the USC loss is the main reason we're ranked below, but you're putting different, asinine arguments into the mouths of people who disagree with you.

That said, our strength of schedule and quality wins should have us above Bama. The USC loss shouldn't totally erase all that.

I'm citing what people are saying, not extremifying what people are saying. I'm the one saying we'd struggle mightily with top ten opponents without Hooker, but we could hang with teams below that. That's the middle. I'm pretty much the only one not excluding the middle.
I'm not sure I've seen anyone say that we will be just as good with miton as we were with Hooker. Maybe I missed it.

In that argument, the middle is somewhere between terrible, and just as good.

I'm not sure I've seen anyone say that we will be just as good with miton as we were with Hooker. Maybe I missed it.

In that argument, the middle is somewhere between terrible, and just as good.
"We can beat anyone in the country with Milton" is pretty much saying "we are good as we were with hooker." I'm taking a slightly more moderate stance that says we can beat anyone outside the top 4 or so.

Those 1-0 soccer games really are exciting. 2 hours of mostly just watching guys kick a ball around is where its at.

Takes way more skill than running into the backs of lineman. Let’s have a tv timeout every 5 minutes too, woot woot! Football sucks if it’s not Tennessee playing.

Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.
Before the blinding rain storm, Milton actually had much better numbers than Hooker. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back