Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio State will be in the CFP.

TCU or USC is going to get upset and then the talking heads will be in a FRENZY to try and justify getting Bama or Ohio State in.
I do like the fact that Georgia will have to play Ohio State over a cupcake. I think they could beat GA where I give USC no chance. The I think Michigan beats them for the second time in the rematch.

Shoutout to Michigan for showing us the path: schedule the weakest OOC games possible, avoid playing ranked teams, protect key players by pulling them in cupcake blowouts and just keep winning. Remember when the heads were laughing at Michigan's SOS. Not losing trumps laughable SOS.
Problem is they have a laughable in-conference schedule too.

Just saying.. beat them and we are #3 most likely. Vols brought it on themselves. Can't control the committee's decisions
Sure we did with that loss to South Carolina. I get that part. I have a problem with b*** being ranked over us. Can you justify that as the selection committee did?

Shoutout to Michigan for showing us the path: schedule the weakest OOC games possible, avoid playing ranked teams, protect key players by pulling them in cupcake blowouts and just keep winning. Remember when the heads were laughing at Michigan's SOS. Not losing trumps laughable SOS.

Yep when we go to 12 playoff teams especially. It’ll be boring for fans for a few games but path of least resistance to a playoff spot

Well yeah, I’m an assistant manager at my current job so I would work out my 2 week notice then start new job..been a manager for 3yrs so yeah definitely manager material..what makes you think I wouldn’t have already applied for said job and getting it before quitting anyway?
I’m just messing with you. I knew what you were saying.👍

Yep when we go to 12 playoff teams especially. It’ll be boring for fans for a few games but path of least resistance to a playoff spot
Honestly, I am as amped up for Bowling Green as I am for UCLA. I am more amped up for AL, FL, GA and a top west team than any other game. I am more pumped for any other SEC team than a non conference game.

Just saying.. beat them and we are #3 most likely. Vols brought it on themselves. Can't control the committee's decisions
But we certainly can call them out for going against their own guidelines when ranking us below a team we not only beat but also beat a team they lost to.

Sure we did with that loss to South Carolina. I get that part. I have a problem with b*** being ranked over us. Can you justify that as the selection committee did?
You can only do it by ranking losses. Losing to Tennessee v. LSU < losing to UGA and USCe, in other words the ceiling is higher in losing to better teams. It's a** backwards.

Leave no ******* doubt! That’s what we’ll have to do. CJH and the rest of our Big Orange smoke show will need to bury this pain and injustice inside and allow it to fuel them. If we don’t lose any games, there’s no debate.

Sounds like another evil plan thought up by the nefarious Gavin Glitch!

tenor.gif
Z6w2fnN.gif

Reactions: Rocky_Top_Vol13
Again, coaches do not respond publicly to locker room issues. Because no matter what they say it will be turned into something else. And also they do not owe the public an explanation of what is going on with their players. Sure fans will speculate. Even some local media trying to get attention will speculate. But that was absolutely unprofessional of KH to spread nothing but rumors as facts nationally and say we would lose because of it. Glad our coach was mad about it and didn’t try to hide it. I’m still mad about it. I’m still glad Herby looks silly. Well done!
Yep. So let's see. How bout we spread a rumor with the expectation that the coach is required to respond. You know, because leadership.

Boy would the media really have too much influence then.

BTW, it seems to me he did respond, with action, then words.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Ohio State and Bama showing us the real way, though. You can lose. You can lose against every quality opponent you face. You can lose head-to-head against the other teams you’re jockeying with for position in the rankings. You can even lose at home by more than three TDs in the last game of the season. But for heaven’s sake, don’t be named Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back