Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pointed out because you were man enough to come back and say congratulations to the coaches and players. I don’t remember anyone else doing that.
I really try to be fair. Coaches did a lot better job preparing for this this game. I know we don't have much talent in the secondary so I really hope they get some stud DB's and LB's.

SIAP…Coaches poll has Penn St ahead of Tennessee. Their best win was against an 8-4 Purdue team, an 8-4 Minnesota team, or a 9-3 Ohio U team. Lost to Michigan 41-17 and Ohio St. 44-32. So many f’ing idiots.
Good thing coaching poll doesn’t matter. Not trying to be rude but I never pay attention to that

Gladly praying. Need some for my stepdad, who has a tumor in his brain now after fighting cancer in his lung and cirrhosis earlier this year. My sister had a breakdown last Friday and was released just yesterday after my brother-in-law was dusted up in some dispute with a student in his school. Rains and pours. Stay strong.
😘🙏

They don’t want us to be good. They want Florida and Georgia to be the good East teams. They know SC has a ceiling and not really threaten anyone. UT being good again scares everyone. For some reason, we are very hated by a lot of people and everyone wants us down.

You know I’ve often thought about this for a long time and the only thing I can think of is some of the coaches we’ve “ran off”..fulmer being number 1..how he was fired ruffled a lot of feathers..the other scenario would be AD and board members who have made some of the decisions for our down years…for many years up until now we’ve had a bad reputation for mismanagement so I think that’s were some of that animosity stems from.

I call 🦬💩 on it wasnt a fluke...it was an ambush. We prepared for a totally different offense along with several other crappy problems that came up. Do you think if the team played them again now that it would go the same?...hell no it wouldn't.

Simple question..would you trade Heupel for Beamer...no way in f'n hell. You don't forget all the crap games just because of a couple of good ones with extenuating circumstances...they barely freaking beat Georgia State for craps sake.
But I might trade Tim Banks for a piece of bubble gum.

What is it we do around here when football season is over? I've forgotten.

We BasketVol until Spring.
Then we BaseVol until Summer.
We over hype spring practice videos and the spring game.
We obsess about transfers and watch them get slow played by the NCAA and only get cleared 45 minutes before the first game.
All the while, we whine and complain about the recruiting services not having our players ranked high enough.

I might have missed something but I think that mostly covers it.

We BasketVol until Spring.
Then we BaseVol until Summer.
We over hype spring practice videos and the spring game.
We obsess about transfers and watch them get slow played by the NCAA and only get cleared 45 minutes before the first game.
All the while, we whine and complain about the recruiting services not having our players ranked high enough.

I might have missed something but I think that mostly covers it.
You forgot signing days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back