Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, gotta try it. I’m a big fan of Deep frying but a buddy told me this method and I may not ever go back to Deep Frying. The skin is super crispy and the meat is so seasoned. Make sure and pour those butter drippings on the Turkey after you carve it.

DELICIOUS!!!
Recipe - Instructions? I’ll try it at Christmas!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Hendons not getting Heisman missing the final week. Unless there is a sympathy campaign and even then the media will try to keep from happening. ESPN and CBS will be all over Bryce Young again if they pull this out. Williams beats ND and it’s his…it was already an uphill battle with limited exposure games before the loss and injury.

Just do better, and never let that happen again is enough apology for me.

I hope he feels like pureed 💩 for the pathetic job he did.
Nah. I need the Tebow speech. Address it like a man. I need to hear him know he's a fk up for his slaw defense and he will not pull such shenanigans again.

Why? It validates Beamer and gives him more momentum recruiting wise in an area we need to recruit from.

I think he's a pud but maybe he's a decent coach. That's bad for us.
If we take care of our business, USCe will not out-recruit us with any consistency. Maybe 1 recruit every now and then.

Nah. I need the Tebow speech. Address it like a man. I need to hear him know he's a fk up for his slaw defense and he will not pull such shenanigans again.
Agree. Coward behavior that it hasn’t already happened. Maybe it happened behind the scenes. Own your Ls and your Ws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back