Not open for further replies.
It should be
Uga
Meatchicken
TCU
Osu
Vols
Going into conf champ week.
Agreed but it sadly won’t be. Pollsters have recency bias. No reason TN should be behind 2 teams they beat with the same record, while playing a much high SOS

Just blow out Vandy, watch Hendon in New York, win our bowl game. Top 5 finish and ride the hype into a preseason top 10 team next year

If you are a USCjr fan how frustrated are you that the team didn’t play this well all season? They could have been a top 10 team but now it seems like a missed opportunity assuming that Rattler is going to the NFL after the season.
We screwed up and Clemson has been overrated all season. Don’t confuse it with sc being good

A LOT of CROW being consumed right now by A LOT of experts. We had everything to fall in place and just didn't close it out when we had the chance. We WILL be back and we WILL be a force to be reckoned with. So let them take their pot shots if it makes them all feel better but I think they know what we are going to do in the future. Now lets get a win, go to a Bowl and get ready for what we KNOW is coming and it.s something they're having a hard time swallowing now. We need to start watching out for the poor crows because the people around the country are going to be eating a lot of it and often. GO VOLS !!!!

But they have already told us what they think about our H2H against Bammer by last weeks standings. I get what you are saying and I agree with you that we should have a better argument than bammer, but we know they will put bammer in over us if it comes down to it.

They’ll roll out the ole “their 2 losses are by a combined 4 points” argument, which is dumb, but they will use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back