Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a short 5K turkey trot with my brother down on Turkey Creek. It’s been a few years since my half marathon, and I’m not quite in that shape at present…
We did that years ago. It was 20 degrees out.

Thank goodness for the weather today. I'm about to the end of my turkey trot days 🤣

We’re 2-30000 on 3 pointers this game and ole Barnes draws up a contested 3 point try with our last play
Cmon man

There are also threads dedicated to players, each class as a whole and more. This thread isn't your one stop shop because you want it to be. It won't change. You can either get over it or stop clicking the thread.
Meanwhile the checkers tournament down at the general store, who y’all pulling for?

So Pruitt pretty much got fired for giving a few players and their families 60k in total… not sure what the cash was for but there is definitely worst things he could’ve done… heck he could’ve just been trying to be nice and help a player’s family that was struggling and gave them money. Kinda feel bad for the guy if that was the case but I am still a lot happier with the program now
Bulls##t.
He got fired by blatantly ignoring all rules , but more so the unwritten rules of —when you’re all out cheating try to keep it under the radar.
In order to help his hillbilly a$$ out by winning a few more games.
If he wanted to help families in need he could of openly donated a million to United Way or started his on charity.

I like ZZ but haven’t been too impressed with him this season. He drives until het gets stuck and throws the ball to whoever can restart the play. If he is going to keep driving, and I hope he does, he need to drive with a plan in mind. He barely averages more assists than turnovers. He has to make more of an impact on offense because he is a liability when they are posting him up on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back