Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't beat Florida, LSU, and Alabama just to lose to a bad South Carolina team. If you told everyone before the season that we're going 10-2 and will play in the Sugar Bowl...everyone would be happy. If you then told them that we was in line for the playoffs and got blown out by a bad South Carolina team...pretty sure everyone would've felt sick hearing that. Progress has definitely been made, but there's no way to sugar coat things after what we just witnessed. It's easily as embarrassing as the Georgia State game...if not worse.

This

I think over reactions are bad and stability is important…. If Heup feels someone is not getting the job done then I am ok with him making a move… it all depends on how he feels about the talent they have available.
Getting 63 points scored against you does cause you to react. To you in your opinion we are all over reacting and I respect your opinion. The DL has looked good for most the year but the secondary has been bad except for one game that's UK. I'm over the game cause I really had to learn as a young fan that this is for my entertainment but I'm not going to let this game control or ruin my day. Life is to short. We do agree about one thing. It is Hype's decision. He has to look at all of it and he has to make the decision if Banks and WM stays or not.

Hell no. You fix what is broken and become better. You don’t let a leaky faucet turn into a flood. Replace the parts and make it better. Stability is weak talk and for Butch level days. Time to become elite and hire an elite DC and elite DB coach.
That’s bc you feel they are the problem…. Who would you hire? We have chased coaches for the past fifteen years and usually end up worse than the one we replaced.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
Bad night. As bad as it could get. Defensive staff needs to do a lot of self evaluation. Still think we don't have SEC level DBs and have gotten away with it. Hadden needs to back up his mouth with better play. Hope the Banks rumors are wrong. If not he needs to go. Still very optimistic for the future. Growing pains are part of it.

Banks and Hooker got into it and Heupel took Hooker's side I guess. Now that the story is out there, this should be a really fun week of tearing the program apart
Without knowing any details I would 100% take Hooker’s side over Banks’ each and every time. Two polar opposites.

If something happened this week with Banks and the players on defense sided with Banks and our head coach didn’t stick up for both players and only stick up for one, then I am not shocked by our play on that side of the ball. It would actually make perfect sense. Defensive players with a big FU to Heupel if that is the case and a big red flag for our future. All speculation before anyone freaks, but that performance screamed of players being unhappy.

Here's what players need to know about NIL. If you're not happy with your NIL deal, then get out on the FB field and DO something to earn a better one. If you play like ass, your name, image, and likeness aren't worth a damn. That's life. I'm sure at least some on the defense are jealous of guys on the offense getting NIL. But our offense has been really good, and our defense has been mostly ass. PLAY BETTER IF YOU WANT MORE MONEY! It really is a simple concept.

It does not ****ing matter if we’re ahead of schedule. If we won 10 games. If we go to the sugar bowl. If we broke all the offensive records. That does not change the fact we just got our doors blown off by a 22 point underdog with a playoff on the line. Out coached, inexcusable, worse loss in Tennessee history. Embarrassing and the season is over

It certainly does matter in regards to building the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back