Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
, post: 22051532, member: 16753"]Season is winding down..Gotta say one of the most enjoyable ones in my 50+ years. Been fun..lets just close it out with some thrashings.

I’m a descendant of Davy Crockett on my dad’s side. My grandmother was a Crockett from West Virginia. I love the rifleman on the side.[/QUOTE]

Does your iphone mess up the Quote feature too, or is it just GIFs?

Last edited:
If anyone has the gif of Carvin having a word with loser Toot toot in the endzone when Fant scored, would you post it for me? I think it's a @drylo original (but not sure). I seem to have lost the copy I had. It's a personal favorite.
One of @drylo's finest.... 1666383887740.gif

Last edited:
Kiper just now on Sirius "Levis for me has moved up the board not down the board because of the toughness. He has no help, hes getting hit too much."

Hilarious. These idiots just cannot quit Will Levis. Kid is def getting a front office fired.

That cracked me up.
I've never seen a player get propped up more despite being absolute ass.

Kiper just now on Sirius "Levis for me has moved up the board not down the board because of the toughness. He has no help, hes getting hit too much."

Hilarious. These idiots just cannot quit Will Levis. Kid is def getting a front office fired.

That cracked me up.

Confirmation bias is king.

absolutely.

on his show with Dari he said something like " We don't give him enough credit for gutting it out, they just want to criticize. For me he moves up the board just for being out there trying to move his team." .That's almost word for word. Now they are rewarding him for participating and trying lol

just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back