Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
True fact, sticking a frog in the freezer is the humane way to kill them. That fact makes this the dumbest social media post I’ve seen.
Not all frogs! The wood frog has an adaptation that allows it to freeze for 6-8 months then come alive in spring. They can live within the Arctic Circle. But they're also native to Tennessee.

Of course horned frogs can't do that. And horned frogs are also not frogs or toads, they're lizards 🤷🏼‍♂️

Biological Miracle - Gates Of The Arctic National Park & Preserve (U.S. National Park Service)

Not all frogs! The wood frog has an adaptation that allows it to freeze for 6-8 months then come alive in spring. They can live within the Arctic Circle. But they're also native to Tennessee.

Of course horned frogs can't do that. And horned frogs are also not frogs or toads, they're lizards 🤷🏼‍♂️

Biological Miracle - Gates Of The Arctic National Park & Preserve (U.S. National Park Service)
Leave it to the snek expert to know how long frogs can live in the cold. Obvious @SoilVol uses the frogs for his snek food…go Vols!

Just got the confirmation I’ve been hired to a new job. Back to the 9-5 office life, just in time for the baby. I’ll make less money at first, but I think it’s important to have a structured schedule in my life right now so it’s worth it.
Prioritize family, money will come. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back