Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the final ranking be something like
OSU 13-0
Clemson 13-0
UGA 12-1
UT 11-1
Bama 12-1 (win SEC)

We get a bowl ban, and Bama gets our spot in the playoffs. Only us.
That is exactly what will happen if UGA beats us (assuming we win all the rest besides UGA, which is in itself a huge assumption imo) and then Bama or LSU beats them.

If we want in, we are going to have to run the table, so like you said....only us.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
That is exactly what will happen if UGA beats us (assuming we win all the rest besides UGA, which is in itself a huge assumption imo) and then Bama or LSU beats them.

If we want in, we are going to have to run the table, so like you said....only us.
I think if we get by Kentucky this weekend, we win out(besides Georgia which is a toss up imo) I don’t see anybody else that could give us a lot of trouble. I just really don’t see it with South Carolina. They could not score with us

Saw this on Facebook on a USCjr show page. If you want to laugh and cringe at the same time go find this video. This dude is cazy🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 505757
That tattoo is hideous. The things right arm looks like an old school pen... Smh. He's a straight embarrassment for me.

Did he do it while at UF? I honestly don't remember, but was thinking he was already in the pros when it happened.

I just remember I used to work with a girl that had a Gators tag on her purse. When I asked she said she only had it because she went to HS with Aaron Hernandez. Once all that happened...yeah no more Gators paraphernalia 😅
It was a easy joke...not meant to be thought about that deeply.

Did he do it while at UF? I honestly don't remember, but was thinking he was already in the pros when it happened.

I just remember I used to work with a girl that had a Gators tag on her purse. When I asked she said she only had it because she went to HS with Aaron Hernandez. Once all that happened...yeah no more Gators paraphernalia 😅
Plus...I thought I had read that there were rumors that he had whacked somebody while he was at UF and nobody knew or thought about his connection to it until after all the other stuff came out...🤷‍♂️

SIAP...........Trouble in College Station??? Rumor is academic suspensions. This was from their radio show out of Birmingham this morning:

Greg McElroy said how many Aggies would return next season that won’t play in their bowl game if they are eligible?
Cole Cubelic said there are some things about this team that I cannot share right now, that the first week in December I will be able to share, depending on how they play out.
They are venturing into very dangerous territory from a roster perspective.

We have roster space. Come on down.

SIAP...........Trouble in College Station??? Rumor is academic suspensions. This was from their radio show out of Birmingham this morning:

Greg McElroy said how many Aggies would return next season that won’t play in their bowl game if they are eligible?
Cole Cubelic said there are some things about this team that I cannot share right now, that the first week in December I will be able to share, depending on how they play out.
They are venturing into very dangerous territory from a roster perspective.

I just went to Spotify and listened to it. It was in hour 2 of the show. Very interesting. Cole def knows some things.

I feel like he's our guy...but I am most BVS about seeing what happens once the "new" wears off. Butch just imploded in year 5, Pruitt did it in year 3, Dooley never did anything so not sure it was a letdown or par for the course.

We've had a few things go right this year that's lead to us being ahead of schedule I think. LSU & Florida both falling off and breaking in new coaches...Bama basically coming in unprepared and Hooker being as good as he is and Hyatt having a monster bounce back year. Plus the OL just being so much better than most of us would have expected, no egos or divas in that group either and they are all wanting to win the best OL award. Don't care about individual awards whatsoever.
We are probably going to take a step back next year...jeez man everybody here thinks I am the negative one. Do you still really question Josh Heupel? You gotta be freaking kidding me.

If he can do this with this roster...😳

Plus...I thought I had read that there were rumors that he had whacked somebody while he was at UF and nobody knew or thought about his connection to it until after all the other stuff came out...🤷‍♂️
I remember that, wasn’t it something about one his friends helped to cover it up?

Back in the day, he was a writer for ESPN, of course...

In 1999, he began an all-out assault on UT athletics, especially football, writing several relentless articles about our athletics and academics. It was a massive battle between UT and ESPN over it. It was truly where the Heisman and trailer park anger went to a whole other level, especially for the university.

He was writing like an article a day about it on espn.com. Now, I'm not saying what he was writing wasn't true; of course the star players at a major college football program are going to get that special treatment...at every single major college football program across the land, not just at UT. Why wasn't he up Florida's ass, or FSU's...Nebraska's or Miami's? Keep in mind, this is just two years removed from ESPN leading the charge in the stealing of Manning's Heisman, and "trailer park frenzy".

Then, in 2004, after all of the academics mess had quieted, the same a**hole, the same fcks (ESPN) were the ones that outed Fulmer as being the informant to the NCAA against Bama...."Deepthroat Has A Southern Twang" was his headline, I'll never forget it.

I'm done with it. I like beast, he's a good poster; but, anyone who can't see what's right in front of their face, well...this world is filled with em.
Gotcha...wow...I didn't know who the guy was, but I didn't need to know about that guy to know that ESPN as a whole has treated us like pureed 💩 for 30 years..

Screw ESPN....screw em all..🖕

Should expect a step back next season. But a step back from a National Championship isn’t so bad.
Next year could get a little rough because of everybody we are going to lose...I freaking hope everybody here doesn't go full retard when it happens...but I have zero faith that they won't.

I do not look forward to that, so I hope Heupel has an even bigger magic trick up his sleeve for next year...our folks forget way too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back