Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still running on hot about Jermaine Burton issues (me and Bama "friends" having it out) primarily because of the blatant and disgusting cover up. I've got an idea to fire it back up some more, but I will need some help from some of the Twitternados (@Enki_Amenra) here on VN and a little fact checking:

So the video of the female has been out there, and as some have noted, nothing has been said on the male he swung at. well now that they are alluding to her using a slur, it seems the perfect time to show the guys video that is POV with sound (fact check me here) so now it can be shown that nothing was said, and no one was in danger, and yet he still swung. If we can have some people start tweeting that video to the likes of Clay Travis, Wes Rucker, Chad Withrow, the guy from USA today, and the guy from Alabama; then we could keep this news cycle going and maybe put more pressure on Saban. This is even better now that they're going into a night game in Death Valley.

Any thoughts? I'm really wanting to burn down their program.
1666650377451.gif

I’m in Nashville for a work trip. Just checked into my hotel, and what do you know, I have a very mediocre view of Neyland Stadium West. Can’t wait to see us take this place over in a few weeks.

View attachment 505662

A mediocre view....

bb6f15b2-0a55-4cf4-846f-1b0e6c71e262_text_hi.gif

The Air Raid Leach runs is about volume and YAC. Doesn't use tempo really to force teams to misalign or tip their coverage early, doesn't run much at all and the RPO is basically non-existent in his system, rarely uses wide splits, almost never has WRs driving deep on routes, and his QBs usually know where they are going pre-snap without much progression.

I think he's made his offense more one dimensional than the system Heupel runs.
The mere play distribution should be a huge tip-off to all the morans thinking they are even remotely close to one another.

Leach:
67% Pass (72% last year)
33% Run

Hype:
58% Run
42% Pass

Then there's average depth of target (air yards) just for good measure:

Hooker: 12.24 ADOT
Rogers: 6.11 ADOT

Probably gonna need to take that whole weekend off.
Yeah, I already had my schedule “adjusted” for the UK game and get the whole day off..Just heard from my boss and she gave me a thumbs up 👍 for the UGA game..I’ll probably be off on Sunday for the celebration recovery stage.😉

I was under the impression that Levis used his legs more, but judging by those numbers that doesnt seem to be the case. Plus getting sacked all those times probably negates whatever yards he runs for.
With our defense I'm sure Levis will be running on Saturday

for his life!!

🙄 Tennessee making a mockery

From Saturday: I know this quote wasn’t aimed at us and instead Ole Miss, but Brian Kelly was the king of pretenders that always got his ass kicked by the real contenders in late December to early January while at perennial overrated Notre Dame.

1666653794971.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back