Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Gisele about to be back on the market, and I'm available.....
f9SjN9UmloZuYMPwG8.gif

Rewatching the UF game. Really liked the 4-3 looks we ran in the third. Took two fourth down conversions to keep their drive going and some dumb penalties that were called. Herring is a beast, he needs to play more. And Charles had some great coverages. About to watch the fourth.

Doc is 87 pages behind, climbing at a neyland rising pace lol

Was on college tours with daughter and wife. Threatened with a life ending injury if I started looking at my phone instead of paying attention to the tour…I can multitask, but I regret that I only have one life to give for VN…so I decided to get further behind and live another day…😂

Was on college tours with daughter and wife. Threatened with a life ending injury if I started looking at my phone instead of paying attention to the tour…I can multitask, but I regret that I only have one life to give for VN…so I decided to get further behind and live another day…😂
9AUB.gif

Welcome to at least 100 pages behind.

I see why BY stated he likes being away for it to be quiet. Our run fits we’re not good. Looked like we were still moving and trying to get aligned for many runs. They basically ran it down our throats for a lot of the third and start of fourth. Got one lucky pass on fourth down, which was a crazy call on their own thirty. If they miss that, we win by 17+.

Will be in Nashville for a wedding Saturday (thank God it’s in the afternoon) - any suggestions on fun places to watch the game?

Just avoid Broadway. I hate watching games at bars. Too loud and most don’t even have the volume on. I prefer to go get Beer and watch in my Hotel Room.

Will be in Nashville for a wedding Saturday (thank God it’s in the afternoon) - any suggestions on fun places to watch the game?

Third and Home is a cool spot in Germantown. It’s got tons of TVs and it sits right over the third base line of the Sounds Stadium. Big patio. Party Fowl has good food, lots of TVs, hot chicken. Nobles Kitchen in East Nashville is pretty good. I think there’s a big UT watch party at BoomBazz in East Nashville but I’ve never been for the watch party. Food there is okay. Big bar, lots of room and TVs and one gigantic one that I’m sure the game will be on.

Coach BJM is correct. One big gain for UF was a bust by our linebackers. When I watched the game, I was mad at Tank. Rewatching, you can see our LB not follow his man and tank is actually making a good play to try and stop the completion.

Defense actually played decently. I think they got gassed and UF got some lucky penalty calls to extend drives. Especially in the third and fourth. When we went up 17, we played soft and just figured we would win even if we let them score. Doubt we let that happen again.

Haddon was awful. He had a terrible game. Hopefully, that was just a bad game and he rebounds. Otherwise, please let Dee be good. Rest of the secondary played a good game. I was actually impressed by Charles. I think he is going to be a good player as the season goes on.

Coach BJM is correct. One big gain for UF was a bust by our linebackers. When I watched the game, I was mad at Tank. Rewatching, you can see our LB not follow his man and tank is actually making a good play to try and stop the completion.

Defense actually played decently. I think they got gassed and UF got some lucky penalty calls to extend drives. Especially in the third and fourth. When we went up 17, we played soft and just figured we would win even if we let them score. Doubt we let that happen again.

Haddon was awful. He had a terrible game. Hopefully, that was just a bad game and he rebounds. Otherwise, please let Dee be good. Rest of the secondary played a good game. I was actually impressed by Charles. I think he is going to be a good player as the season goes on.
The bye week is a huge advantage. These guys went through a ton of tape to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back