Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw LSU 5 yards passing second half against Auburn

I turned it to the Mizzou-UGA game because of the possible upset but LSU's offense struggled a lot even in the first half. Now, I *think* Auburn probably has a better secondary than us but our DL should be ok this game. Our secondary though keeps everyone in games with us until they don't.

Amazing how perceptions change week-to-week

Just looked at Florida's schedule, and if AR plays more like he did against Tennessee, they could have a surprisingly strong finish

There’s really no way they choose that Big 10 **** show over the Third Saturday in October

I’ll be interested to see if both Bama and Vols are undefeated what kind of tv numbers the game pulls. Ohio St-Mich was most watched cfb game last season. It even did better than SEC champ game.

Michigan-Iowa last year was 3rd most watched.

B10 has lots of eyeballs, esp Michigan last year. I’d be surprised if Gameday didn’t go there.

Reactions: Big Orange#1
I would laugh if Mizzou upset Florida.
While I'm not sure about them in the swamp, but they've shown themselves fairly worthy the last 2 weeks.

Not so sure it isn't time to bump them up a bit. USCjr down. Mizzou up. Swap them out. 75/25 vs Mizzou 85/15 vs USCjr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back