Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crazy that Tennessee/LSU, a game relegated to an 11:00 AM local kick-off, will now be likely the only Top 25 matchup in the SEC next week after LSU gets ranked. Bet CBS and ESPN are mad they didn’t give it a prime time slot. Instead, a crappy Auburn team and a 2-2 TAMU get the two “good” slots. Oh, and an Alabama possibly without Bryce Young.

Maybe we got them at their best at that point? I’ve watched them and they played their best game against us so far. It’s not a knock on us, but it’s statement of both teams playing at that time and we all thought it was a hard fought game AT that time.
I know that, I actually already said that..see my other replies to this particular chain of posts.

I'm just saying Pitt is not as bad as they played today. They are capable of a much better game.

Jake originally said that "Pitt sucks"...they did suck today, but they are a better team than that, or at least they are capable of being a better team than they showed today.

Every team...including us...sucks if they don't come out prepared to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Pretty crazy that Tennessee/LSU, a game relegated to an 11:00 AM local kick-off, will now be likely the only Top 25 matchup in the SEC next week after LSU gets ranked. Bet CBS and ESPN are mad they didn’t give it a prime time slot. Instead, a crappy Auburn team and a 2-2 TAMU get the two “good” slots. Oh, and an Alabama possibly without Bryce Young.
1664681693855.gif

Works out for us. I don't want a night game at Death Valley.

I know that, i actially already said that..see my other replies to this particular chain of posts.

I'm just saying Pitt is not as bad as they played today. They are capable of a much better game.

Jake originally said that "Pitt sucks"...they did suck today, but they are a better team than that, or at least they are capable of being a better team than they showed today.

Every team...including us...sucks if they don't come out prepared to play.
Then I agree with you. I thought I got all the posts leading up to this, but apparently I didn’t. I can promise I will go back and reread and I never make the same mistake again.

Self driving cars will never work in rural areas like Kentucky...ever.

Very true. Any competent driver in Kentucky has to know the safe places to pull over to call Matt Jones’ show following a basketball loss to complain about Coach Cal’s substitution patterns.

How would you even program an algorithm for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back