Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be it. Everyone of our corners are unproven and not the most talented. Guess his Motto is give up 5 but not the long ones. Just silly when you are getting pressure to not play close cuz he has to get ball out fast
That is what I do not understand. And the thing is, we don’t just give up five. We give up 15 and 20 yard pass plays when the receiver goes into the soft part of the zones and sits there.

Waking up a bit cloudy this morning! 🤯
What a great win, and good game overall!
I knew this would be AR and Florida’s coming out party, always is regardless of their play. We got their best, and came out with a W.
The 3rd and 4th down defensive schemes were frustrating, except the call on the last play to bring pressure and it worked out.
Biggest gripe of the game for me, was the slow play with 4 min to go! Get that first down, keep drive alive, and we put that game away with ease!
I’d venture to say Heup won’t let that happen again!
GBO!

LSU=Win, Bama=Win, Cupcake =Yum, Kentucky=Win, & Georgia=Win. Heupel ain’t scared of nothing or nobody, and this team will fight for everything.
My comment did not say anything about being scared or the team fighting for everything. I’m just saying that we got screwed over by the SEC in how the schedule sets up for us over the next five games. Yes, it’s nice to get a cupcake in between, but it is still a very difficult next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back