Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss this feeling so much.

Knoxville was the epicenter of CFB today. Gameday, Barstool, Pate, everyone was here. The hype was reaching fever pitch.. and this team answered. What. A. ****ing. Day!

Enjoy the rest of your day VN! Time for some celebrations!
And we won!! What an awesome day for Tennessee!

It is clear our defense needs to be better. It needs to catch up to our offense.

Need to play the young guys.

I expect a few new starters after the bye week.
More specifically I would say our secondary. The Dline did a decent job of pressure tonight until we went to the prevent. Our QB pressures are still there. By the way, great call on blitzing the last play and not allowing time. About damn time.

More specifically I would say our secondary. The Dline did a decent job of pressure tonight until we went to the prevent. Our QB pressures are still there. By the way, great call on blitzing the last play and not allowing time. About damn time.

Florida has a good OL too. Thought our front 7 gave them the business for the most part. Richardson hurt us some with his ability to evade rushers and get out of the pocket, and there were definitely some plays where I wish we did a better job of getting him on the ground. But we got pressure throughout the night, and their RBs didn't do a lot.

Florida has a good OL too. Thought our front 7 gave them the business for the most part. Richardson hurt us some with his ability to evade rushers and get out of the pocket, and there were definitely some plays where I wish we did a better job of getting him on the ground. But we got pressure throughout the night, and their RBs didn't do a lot.
Agree.

Reactions: Atzar
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back