Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of monster are you? I bet you get your steaks well done.

Ew. No. Medium for cuts with higher fat content, medium rare for lean cuts like tenderloin.

But I still like ketchup on hotdogs. Really like curried ketchup...something I learned from Germans, in Germany, where they invented hotdogs. So.

Of course lots of Germans like mustard too, but I don't think any less of them for it.

Reactions: DeusExMachina
I’m freaking out man
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Ew. No. Medium for cuts with higher fat content, medium rare for lean cuts like tenderloin.

But I still like ketchup on hotdogs. Really like curried ketchup...something I learned from Germans, in Germany, where they invented hotdogs. So.

Of course lots of Germans like mustard too, but I don't think any less of them for it.
The Germans also killed 6 million Jews. I wouldn't look to them as role models. Ketchup does not belong on hot dogs.

Reactions: Brillovol
I just hope Hendon doesn’t come out like he did against Pitt with the overthrows and miscues
While I think we’re deep enough at WR to theoretically absorb Tillman’s absence, I do worry about it from the perspective of how comfortable Hooker seems to be with him. Hopefully there’s a good game plan to get him settled in early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back