Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Freak Can we ban any use or likeness of this doucher from the board? 🤦🏼‍♂️ If I didnt feel bad for the guy, id think he just needs a good old fashioned butt whuppin'. Only child syndrome, titty baby. No way that dude has older brothers. One good rear end whuppin' would put an end to the attention whoredness and tomfoolery.

Ugh.

@Freak Can we ban any use or likeness of this doucher from the board? 🤦🏼‍♂️ If I didnt feel bad for the guy, id think he just needs a good old fashioned butt whuppin'. Only child syndrome, titty baby. No way that dude has older brothers. One good rear end whuppin' would put an end to the attention whoredness and tomfoolery.

Ugh.
What if he is the Alpha male of his brothers?

They don't respect us. Florida doesn't because we haven't curb stomped them in a while. ESPN don't because of the Manning / Heisman, Pat / UConn and Schiano / sh*t show. Now this can all be taken care of this weekend and all we need to do is simple............Slap a mud hole in some gator a$$ and walk it dry !!!! GO VOLS !!!!

Ugh.
I actually found this on him I haven't seen it posted befor but I'm kinda shocked they allow him to be so involved with the University and stuff with his shaky background...

Mr.Bowser then pulled a gun on the male victim and stated "Im not afraid to pop a cap in ur ass" 🤣

Mount Carmel argument over cell phone ends in gunfire

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I actually found this on him I haven't seen it posted befor but I'm kinda shocked they allow him to be so involved with the University and stuff with his shaky background...

Mr.Bowser then pulled a gun on the male victim and stated "Im not afraid to pop a cap in ur ass" 🤣

Mount Carmel argument over cell phone ends in gunfire
App was a big enough deal, that he was banned. Charges were were dropped because, well. Mt Carmel cant get out of its own way. Lot of infighting there right now. Mayor got arrested up hurr in Lynn Garden, and it hasnt been same since.

I do believe Andy hails from Megalopolis of Telford.

Excuse my ignorance but where was the talk or Dylan Sampson being injured coming from? I never saw him get injured last game. I also haven’t been able to watch all the post game interviews so just wondering. I’ve seen posts on Twitter and stuff about it.

Excuse my ignorance but where was the talk or Dylan Sampson being injured coming from? I never saw him get injured last game. I also haven’t been able to watch all the post game interviews so just wondering. I’ve seen posts on Twitter and stuff about it.
He got hurt on Milton’s TD( I think) but word is that he will be good to go.

Yeah, if you get Fant to just run down hill in short yardage and the OL creates a hole so he can get to the 2nd level clean he's going to punish anyone that tries to tackle him. And churn out 8-10 yard carries while doing it.
Ehh Fant is one of the softest big dudes…… almost always goes down on first contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back