Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooker is going to have to be part of the run game as well. If Florida is leaning on inexperienced LBs, we need to eat up the middle of the field any way possible and put pressure on them to know everything, all the time.
By golly I had to do a triple take when I seent that slant to Hyatt the other day.

Can we please do that vs UF? Just give Hyatt the ability for YAC. He's being wasted on these throwback/possession catches. Jmo but use him like Bama used Jeudy/Waddle catching 6 yard passes for 70 yard "receptions".

Re Hurts, it helps that his receivers are getting ridiculous separation and that he has all day to throw in the pocket. Think I read where his receivers had 4yds separation on targets last night???

It was the coverage scheme I think but yes he definitely has good protection but he is also very decisive and accurate.

I still can’t get over the Milton Throw Saturday.

What a gift of an Arm that guy has
A lot of respect for him sticking around, getting coached up, being a good teammate and a good person in the local community. He deserves to have a great year next year.

Maybe I'm being a homer, but I think he's probably the best back-up QB in the nation.

I had never heard of him until a few days ago when I heard Kansas was 3-0..If someone can turn them around the way he has..then he can do the same at Nebraska..IMO.

He's also a former Danny White find. Old DW found him when he was at Buffalo. He turned bulls from a bad team to one that went to 3 straight bowl games before he left. Even gave them their first 10 win season in school history. Also first HC at Buffalo to get them in the AP top 25 in school history.

He seems to be doing fine at Kansas in year 2 as well, winning @ WV and @ Houston while scoring no less than 48 points in a game this year.

He's also a former Danny White find. Old DW found him when he was at Buffalo. He turned bulls from a bad team to one that went to 3 straight bowl games before he left. Even gave them their first 10 win season in school history. Also first HC at Buffalo to get them in the AP top 25 in school history.

He seems to be doing fine at Kansas in year 2 as well, winning @ WV and @ Houston while scoring no less than 48 points in a game this year.
Sounds like the next big name amongst football coaches.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
By golly I had to do a triple take when I seent that slant to Hyatt the other day.

Can we please do that vs UF? Just give Hyatt the ability for YAC. He's being wasted on these throwback/possession catches. Jmo but use him like Bama used Jeudy/Waddle catching 6 yard passes for 70 yard "receptions".
If we have Squirrel and Hyatt running crossing routes, that Florida defense will come apart

A lot of respect for him sticking around, getting coached up, being a good teammate and a good person in the local community. He deserves to have a great year next year.

Maybe I'm being a homer, but I think he's probably the best back-up QB in the nation.

12/14 85.7% 225 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs I mean statistically speaking he has to be the best back-up QB in the nation at this point...

He's also a division 3 coaching legend, going 109-6 with 6 national championships in 8 seasons at Wisconsin-Whitewater.l

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back