Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the same.

Unless Newt means the bookies are making a play. They do (rarely) do so by allowing their books to become uneven because they feel the public is out of line and are happy to take their money. But, again, really rare. And yeah...the money is clearly coming in on UT.

The ESPN FPI now has it a 15 point game.

I just don't think 11 points is that crazy. Though my heart still says this is a Pitt/7-point type of game. UF will muck it up, have their moments where they frustrate the hell out of us, make a few big plays, etc. We've also been pretty sloppy so far and the run game is questionable. Jmo...unless UF decides to completely implode 3.5 games into the season, which they should've done last year...😏
I honestly don’t care if we win by 10 and avoid injuries heading into a tougher LSU game.

I’m a life long Titans fan but I’ll be the first one to say it sure looks like the door is closing fast for them. I know it’s early in the season but man they don’t look good.

I think this current window is gonna close but Vrabel and JRob are good enough together to stay competitive most years.

Titans look like

200w.gif

I’m a life long Titans fan but I’ll be the first one to say it sure looks like the door is closing fast for them. I know it’s early in the season but man they don’t look good.
Defense is still stout. Offense has moved on. Bad play calling and offensive line. AJ was irreplaceable but we couldn't afford him. Until he proves otherwise, Henry isn't the same (and having piss poor run blocking doesn't help). He's going to hang around the league like AP and will probably have a couple thousand yard seasons here and there but I don't see him being a Titan in 2 years. This will probably be Tannehill's last season and we will have to rebuild around Willis. Meaning they'll probably end up trading some of the defensive stars for cap space, draft picks, and reinvestment into OL.

Goal should be to make the playoffs but I think the Super Bowl window is firmly shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back