Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest…I think we need Small more than Tillman. I think we have other guys who will be just fine at WR I’m this offense and will produce. We need Small’s experience esp with pass pro. Don’t want a true FR being 2nd in line in games like this.
You don't lose one of the best WRs in CFB and it not hurt the team. I know what you mean, but we desperately need both to win this game.

I'm not gonna lie, mine is flaring up.

I hope people realize UF is gonna have some big plays. They are gonna make some good runs. They're gonna stop us here and there.

I just don't think they have what it takes to shut us down and score more than we can.

I'd give just about anything to see us lay a 52-6 butt-whoopin' on them.
Oh you already know the overreactions are coming the first 3 quarters. Same as Pitt lol

I’m going on Record and gonna anoint Sampson the next GREAT RB at the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE.

The kid has a burst unlike anything we have seen in a long time. He’s got good size but with a lil more added weight he is gonna tear up some defenses.

Can’t wait to see what this kid can do.
Needs to be starting, he is a game changer.

This should be the easiest Florida game of Heup’s career. Borderline must win.
Just wait till he has multiple top-10/15 defensive classes, 2 top-100 TEs, and the biggest QB recruit since Peyton.

Js. He's doing all this with the #19 247 composite talented team.

Idk if UF will upgrade talent (Mullen's overall recruiting was underrated), but I sure know we will

I’m going on Record and gonna anoint Sampson the next GREAT RB at the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE.

The kid has a burst unlike anything we have seen in a long time. He’s got good size but with a lil more added weight he is gonna tear up some defenses.

Can’t wait to see what this kid can do.

What are you hearing about him and Tillman from a health standpoint for this weekend?

I imagine on offense Florida will go for 3-4 yards and a cloud of dust while running the play clock all the way down . Attempt to keep our offense off the field and save their defense. A few 3 and outs for them and they’ll wear out quick and Napier knows it.

Exactly the only thing about that approach is that you absolutely better get points on your drives or you're toast esp in the 2nd half. I think he def knows it too.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I’ve always been a we won’t beat the gators until we do kinda guy. But not this time. I’ve been too cautious in my approach to this game hoping to temper expectations and soften the blow of a loss.

not this time. Vols are a better team. We are at home. We have some serious offensive power. Our defense is playing on fire.

We will have the whole nation tuned in.

This coaching staff will have them ready.

I think we absolutely roll and it gets ugly.

45-17 ugly.
Please let it be so..I just can't until we do. I will not be gutted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back