Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it is real and it rules college campuses right now. Beamer coaches at an institution with female coaches who are leading proponents of this ideology. It is the unpardonable sin in our culture.

It apparently rules your mind as well.

Beamer tally:

✅ Hates women
✅ Hates questions
✅ Celebrates getting arse handed to him
If you watch that clip closer, I'm almost certain that when he's shouting, "Get off the field!", I'd swear he shouts, "And back in the kitchen!" right after it. Look closer. True story. Sexist pig.

Does anyone know anything about Jaron Hamilton. I was looking through the updated on3 rankings and they have him ranked 140. On3 prediction machine has us 2nd most likely to get him with Bama being most likely. I don't see a thread for him

On the other side of Neyland lol. @OGbabyaviVol thoughts ?
@Glitch, Tyson Park is at the bottom of the strip (on the right of coming down the strip) right after crossing the railroad tracks. If you come in the backside of it (can’t remember the road name), you can buy a parking pass and drive to the far end near the strip end to park legally. Then when we leave, we also leave out the backside, which is a lot easier to get out from there.

Without everyone commenting at once…..What did y’all think about Joe Milton 👀🎤
I started to say he would be the starter at a lot of P5 schools but I am not sure that he would. The reason I say that is that I think Heupel has worked great with him and has been a big reason for his improvement. Joe gets credit for sure as he has clearly put in the work and is taking the coaching very well and is an awesome teammate. I will not have any issues at all if he is the starter next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back