Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

you-hate-to-see-it.gif

That's a long way away. Yeesh.

Even still, that's a good runway to get our program back to top 10, top 20 minimum. Which I think we can all agree is doable and should be the standard for the program.

You know Danny White is circling the date, whether that's 2026 or 2024, and telling everyone that the mission is to be in the first 12 team playoff.

I hope that the higher seeds get to host the first round at home as well, instead of some soulless neutral site. That would be huge for Knoxville and the businesses that support UT Football if they get another weekend of big game revenue.

Now see that they might try and cancel the contract of current CFP and move it up earlier if they can. That just comes with more lawyers and will drag so announce 2026 for now.

Kind of like the OU and Texas coming to the SEC move. They will be here earlier than what the first announcement said.

Now see that they might try and cancel the contract of current CFP and move it up earlier if they can. That just comes with more lawyers and will drag so announce 2026 for now.

Kind of like the OU and Texas coming to the SEC move. They will be here earlier than what the first announcement said.
Bingo - Oklahoma and Texas will be pushing that "change everything right now" cart for sure

I think 2024 is out there as a number for a reason. The facts and contracts say 2026, so it's 2026. But I wouldn't be surprised if they're talking about 2024 behind closed doors.

I mean look at this:

They're saying it's about the money. They're saying they want more money and they're trying to figure out how to get it.

They'll make it happen.

I don’t know. I see a guy who locks onto a receiver, processes the game slowly, lacks pocket presents, and doesn’t have a ton of confidence in his receivers to make a play. But I guess if he’s tough, then that counts for something.

Writing this out, I kind of think Slovis reminds me of JG? Only difference is JG would let his receivers make plays. Didn’t always work out, but he’d put it up there.

Rings of Power

Galadriel is such a badass

We watched the first 2 episodes last night. It's pretty good but one thing driving me crazy about every show that shoots digital is not adjusting the frame rate. I really dislike 30fps+ aesthetically. I wish they convert it to 24p or an equivalent. It's easy to do and they're spending enough money already.

What?!! That’s awesome. Feel like an old fart no idea what Cameo is, or who asked for that. But very cool.

I paid about $70 and just asked that he give a shout out to the VN RF. Also mentioned that SAS brings positive vibes. The rest he did on his own! I tried to get Coach Duggs to do one as well but he didn't respond. Coach Harper is on there as well. There are comedians, musicians, actors, and athletes on Cameo. Check it out, it's fun!

I paid about $70 and just asked that he give a shout out to the VN RF. Also mentioned that SAS brings positive vibes. The rest he did on his own! I tried to get Coach Duggs to do one as well but he didn't respond. Coach Harper is on there as well. There are comedians, musicians, actors, and athletes on Cameo. Check it out, it's fun!
Thank you! You’ve made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back