Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m biased but that doesn’t sound like a guy who feels good about his offense
Agree!!!
Talking about only having one day of red zone practice and it will get better when we work on it more.

I would assume you have a block everyday where all you do is red zone work.

I'm I wrong here?

Agree!!!
Talking about only having one day of red zone practice and it will get better when we work on it more.

I would assume you have a block everyday where all you do is red zone work.

I'm I wrong here?
Right. He kept saying we’ll grow, we’ll keep repping and get better. Does he know there’s like 2 weeks until their first game?

I’m biased but that doesn’t sound like a guy who feels good about his offense
Rookie mistake to only know the name of one of his offensive linemen imo. It does seem like the questions all center on giving him a chance to show that he is part of the team. Weirdly placid vibe imo. Let's just make sure this guy is known as "Rattled."

“EA Sports College Football is built on the Madden engine but fans should expect tweaks to game play”

Frostbite is awful for madden. Can’t stand it
Yup. My biggest hope was that it would be a separate engine. My hopes are diminished a ton that it's not.

The biggest problem Chattanooga has is that it's so nice. Way too many people moving here and changing the dynamic of the city.

Born and raised in Chattanooga. You are so correct about the amount people moving here from the North, Midwest and West. Just in my new neighbor alone in Apison I got neighbors from Connecticut, CA, Michigan, Delaware, Indiana, New Mexico, Louisiana, Ohio, CO, and NY. They say it isn't going to slow down any time soon. It really has changed Chattanooga a lot. Especially the traffic!

On the Cover 3 podcast, one of Chip Patterson's locks for the year was Tennessee under 8 regular season wins. He chalked up Georiga, Alabama, and LSU as automatic Ls. He also said Pitt, Florida, and Kentucky are not easy wins. Tom Fornelli agreed but said it isn't a lock. Danny Kanell said he wasn't against the prediction or for the prediction. Bud Elliott had the same stance as Danny.
3 Ls + 3 50/50 games...

Clearly equals a lock to lose 5+ 😂

What sorta dang gorilla math are they using 🤔

Rookie mistake to only know the name of one of his offensive linemen imo. It does seem like the questions all center on giving him a chance to show that he is part of the team. Weirdly placid vibe imo. Let's just make sure this guy is known as "Rattled."
Compare the way Hooker talks about Milton, and how Rattler talked about Doty. “Oh just high energy, he’s funny, that’s just what he’s about”. Pretty empty ‘compliments’ to a guy who’s job was just given to you

On the Cover 3 podcast, one of Chip Patterson's locks for the year was Tennessee under 8 regular season wins. He chalked up Georiga, Alabama, and LSU as automatic Ls. He also said Pitt, Florida, and Kentucky are not easy wins. Tom Fornelli agreed but said it isn't a lock. Danny Kanell said he wasn't against the prediction or for the prediction. Bud Elliott had the same stance as Danny.
old-man-kicking.gif

Yup. My biggest hope was that it would be a separate engine. My hopes are diminished a ton that it's not.

Right? The animations are so bad… teleporting all over the place, linemen doing absolutely nothing to block… as soon as you step out of bounds or into the end zone there is no flow or rhythm to the animation either. Bizarre looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back