Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming in for the first game on Thursday…. Looking to play a course with some nice views not too far from neyland on Friday before heading back to west Tennessee??? Seeing one called island point ?? Pictures look good reviews say it is outdated 🤷‍♂️… help a brother out .. usually play smoky mountain country club in Whittier Nc but don’t really wanna drive that far
Egwani is 5-8 mins from Neyland and arguably the most beautiful course in town… I’ve played almost every course in and around Knoxville and Egwani is my go to spot

Coming in for the first game on Thursday…. Looking to play a course with some nice views not too far from neyland on Friday before heading back to west Tennessee??? Seeing one called island point ?? Pictures look good reviews say it is outdated 🤷‍♂️… help a brother out .. usually play smoky mountain country club in Whittier Nc but don’t really wanna drive that far
Try Woodlake just outside Tazewell...it is a beautiful course, and it seems almost no one knows about it.

Last edited:
Try Woodlake just outside Tazewell...it is a beautiful course, and it seems almost no one knows about it.
I used to play it once a year when I was playing with the East Tennessee Seniors. It is a very good course. I really like the first hole where you can drive the green if you can get just a little draw on your drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back