Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice if it was a Samoan size decommit!
Meh, didn't really want him anyway. He's over-rated & we're in on some guys who fit our scheme better. Plus, I don't think his attitude fits the culture here. He picked Miami cause we cooled off on him and were slow playing him to see what others, higher on the board, would do. We might take him later on, if we have a spot left and don't mind bringing in a project.

😆. . . haha, it's blue. Can't even joke around with you guys without worrying about some moron coming here and tweeting the post like it's serious.

Meh, didn't really want him anyway. He's over-rated & we're in on some guys who fit our scheme better. Plus, I don't think his attitude fits the culture here. He picked Miami cause we cooled off on him and were slow playing him to see what others, higher on the board, would do. We might take him later on, if we have a spot left and don't mind bringing in a project.

😆
Yea, he may not be a take at this point 😂

Rumor that Miami may be having a huge decommit 👀
iu

You just love stirring the pot don’t you😭😂
@peaygolf started it!

And I'm obviously joking, though there will be posters stroking out, fervently believing that Nico will flip at any moment. And then there will be those giddy in hope it happens because for some weird reason they live to see Tennessee fail. Those are the ones I just don't get.

@peaygolf started it!

And I'm obviously joking, though there will be posters stroking out, fervently believing that Nico will flip at any moment. And then there will be those giddy in hope it happens because for some weird reason they live to see Tennessee fail. Those are the ones I just don't get.
Nah me neither. If Francis does have a change of heart and comes here “all rumors with no reliability to them” I think that would shut everybody up about him leaving

Unnecessary Roughness talking season win totals

Kayce: I think Tennessee, at 8 wins, is gonna hit the over.

Brandon: here's the thing about the SEC East - Georgia is gonna win it, Vanderbilt is gonna lose it, the middle is like a washing machine they're all spinning around. But, somebody is gonna win 9 or 10 games.

Kayce: and I think it's Tennessee. I really like Hooker.

Brandon: I love Hooker.

[Hooker jokes]

Kayce: like you said, I think Georgia is going to win it but I think there's gonna be someone else in the East that wins 10 games. I can't come up with an argument for anyone else to be that besides Tennessee. Florida is in disarray.

Brandon: I think Kentucky and South Carolina could have an argument.

Jack: You best be ready. Tennessee is looking at being 5-0 going into the Bama game at home.

[they all seem to like this idea]

Jack: that place is gonna be...

Brandon: lit

Kayce: I do think that Tennessee has the most ready team to be that 2nd team in the East. They might not beat Georgia THIS year but they can mess around and win more than 8 games.

Brandon: the deal is, when they get in a game with a good team, can they stop them? But, you know, Pitt beat them in a very close game last year, I think that they can return that favor. They got Florida at home, I think they can win that. At LSU, we'll see.

Kayce: there are two games on that schedule I think are 2 losses. When I look at the schedule, I think 10-2 is Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back