OL-slightly UGA
TE- Ga by far

DL- UGA
edge- push
DB- UGA
LB-UGA
depth-UGA by far.

thoughts?
Our running backs are not as good as Georgia's, and their offensive line is more than a little better than ours too. They have more talent, but Heupel is FAR more skilled than Georgia's coaching staff at maximizing talent on the offensive side of the ball.

Our running backs are not as good as Georgia's, and their offensive line is more than a little better than ours too. They have more talent, but Heupel is FAR more skilled than Georgia's coaching staff at maximizing talent on the offensive side of the ball.
Their RB’s are unknowns. They lost their top guys. Recruiting rankings aren’t everything. Small will be a thousand yard back this year. Their OL is poorly coached and arent great. We return everyone but Cade. Wright is a projected first round pick. I think their OL is better but not by much.

Last edited:
@SoilVol , what kind of shark?
I think bull shark…

His name is SoilVol, not SeaVol! I agree about it probably being a bull shark, though. They are all over the east coast of FL. I've swam with them in the water at the St. Augustine pier severL times....pretty aggressive shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back