Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's probably the worst call in football history. It's made even worse because of how emphatically the ref signals TD.
Hubby and I attended that game and we cussing the refs all the way home..I even yelled at the UF fans calling them cheaters even though they had nothing to do with the bad call..we still talk about it to this day.

Hubby and I attended that game and we cussing the refs all the way home..I even yelled at the UF fans calling them cheaters even though they had nothing to do with the bad call..we still talk about it to this day.

I had a Florida fan walking in proximity to me on The Strip. He said he was glad they won and wanted to win. But not like that. He agreed it was a drop. Only pleasant Florida fan I've ever met.

He probably already knows that they will be allowed to hold and PI our WRs all game without being penalized.
The SEC are self-interested front-runners. They want as many SEC teams in the top 10 and NY Day bowls as possible. They are there to protect the brand, not carry some fictitious grudge against UT.

If there is any favoritism in this game, it'll be toward UT since UT is more highly ranked, more of a media darling, and set up as a better team with a better finish.

TRIGGER WARNING🚨🚨 found the video of the catch in HD and was reading the comments an apparently it was a clear make up call to Florida fans..maybe you guys can recall what play they’re talking about!

1663704963235.jpeg

Reactions: Orangeburst
If we have Squirrel and Hyatt running crossing routes, that Florida defense will come apart
Yeah.

And I really do get it is antithetical to their philosophy in some ways, but it seems the best use of a couple of our receivers rn.

I get they don't want that in general, but imo sprinkle it in there and it could be a gamechanger. Especially if our vertical rungame struggles again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back