Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is the game where Heup said since HH came back they are able to really get deep into the playbook. So far we have only seen WR screens and deep balls and the 2 passes to the TE. Open that play book and let it them go.
Don’t forget the speed option we showed on Saturday. I love that wrinkle. So much we can run from it in the passing game.

We need to play the Billy Napier press conference where he says "a little louder" before each 3rd down on Saturday. Let him chew on his own words while his ears bleed from the noise.

They would never do it, but goodness, the crowd would take it as a personal challenge. That would be crazy.

Think Sampson will be good to go, and don’t be surprised if he starts. Staff thinks he’s the future.

Heard Tillman is in a boot, but we’ll see

Fingers crossed for Tilllman. Great news about Sampson though. He sure flashed on Saturday and I can’t wait to watch him get more snaps.

Totally random but have any of you watched this show Thinking Out Loud? It’s on SEC channel and how those 2 got a show is beyond me.

Worst show I’ve attempted to watch, couldn’t finish the show.

I hope this is the game where Heup said since HH came back they are able to really get deep into the playbook. So far we have only seen WR screens and deep balls and the 2 passes to the TE. Open that play book and let it them go.
I'm sure we're going to see some more creative plays to get guys open and to attack the middle of the field, but hopefully they don't dig too deep into the playbook. I think this is the type of game where coaches can try to do too much with the playbook and it end up increasing the odds of mistakes because they're asking guys to execute things they haven't practiced a lot. Solid execution and limited mistakes should beat Florida. Save some of the really creative wrinkles for better opponents where the risk of a mistake is worth the reward. Just my thoughts.

I'm sure we're going to see some more creative plays to get guys open and to attack the middle of the field, but hopefully they don't dig too deep into the playbook. I think this is the type of game where coaches can try to do too much with the playbook and it end up increasing the odds of mistakes because they're asking guys to execute things they haven't practiced a lot. Solid execution and limited mistakes should beat Florida. Save some of the really creative wrinkles for better opponents where the risk of a mistake is worth the reward. Just my thoughts.
CJH has already said this week that they don't need to do anything special to beat UF, just do what they do at a very high level.

I’m going on Record and gonna anoint Sampson the next GREAT RB at the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE.

The kid has a burst unlike anything we have seen in a long time. He’s got good size but with a lil more added weight he is gonna tear up some defenses.

Can’t wait to see what this kid can do.
Yeah I’ve had high hopes for him when we first started recruiting him. Kid can be absolutely special. If he gets up to 210, oh boy!

That walking homerun hire Chip Kelly and his high powered Bruins edged underrated rising behemoth South Alabama 32-31 in a practically empty Rose Bowl last night. He’s in his SIXTH SEASON. When will “his players” be dominating the roster and dominating football? @VolunteerHillbilly 😎
That coaching search for us circulated three names… Kelly, Frost and Mullen, and we are all morans

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back