Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

bluegrasser

15 year VolNation survivor
I’m sure this has been discussed but Tyler Baron was getting held big time on most every play in OT. Didn’t really notice until I watched the replay today on SEC channel..
I was screaming this at my TV repeatedly- I thought it was glaringly obvious.

*I admit my officiating slant is slightly biased, though, so I thought maybe I was being overly sensitive about it. Glad someone else saw the same thing 👍

Batman1948

Gonna fix all the leaks in this place
If anyone watches the LPGA, they are playing at my home course the week of Sept 26. The Golf Clubs at The Tribute. Check it out---Old American is a tough course and when the wind blows, it's brutal.

On a lighter note, I got my 5th hole in one on Old American #3 last week. It was a 143 yard 7 iron. Cost me a few bucks too :):)

OGbabyaviVol

Performing horse rectal exams for a living
If anyone watches the LPGA, they are playing at my home course the week of Sept 26. The Golf Clubs at The Tribute. Check it out---Old American is a tough course and when the wind blows, it's brutal.

On a lighter note, I got my 5th hole in one on Old American #3 last week. It was a 143 yard 7 iron. Cost me a few bucks too :):)
5th??? I’m still trying to get my first one.

Devo182

"Well Known Member" TWSS
His record is terrible because they only bring him in for big games like Florida and Georgia but yeah... Peyton has been a bit of a bad luck charm. He needs to go see someone - priest, shaman, witch, whatever and have that juju removed.
I always think about this. His record would be great if he came to every game.

Unless..."it's true guys"

VN Store