Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPI highly regards past performance and recruiting rankings. Recruiting makes sense, past performance is dumb when you have a coaching change. One of the reasons it wasn't as high on our offense was that it was still counting the last 2 years of Pruitt into our rating.
Makes sense, I guess. Still think we beat LSU by at least 7 in their house.

Co-signed. Mine is also Jewish. That’s bonus points.
It’s the opposite in my house. My wife’s family has been from East Tennessee since time immemorial. I’m the Jewish Gypsy migrant from Yankee land adding fresh DNA to the gene pool.
P.S. don’t tell her I said the above. She scares me. And I’m blinking twice to let you know that a 5 Ft nothing woman is scary.

so do you pay $1200 for a plane ticket to Santa Fe and drive an hour to Taos or pay $475 for a plane ticket to Denver and drive 4 and a half hours to Taos?

Really surprised that Albuquerque is so expensive. I was just out there a few weeks ago and the High Road to Taos from Santa Fe is really nice. Be sure to pay your respects to Dennis Hopper’s grave in Taos:
EB954FF4-FC7E-4F55-A5C2-69CDDBC58863.jpeg

And if you do drive between Santa Fe and Taos, Rancho de Chimayo is a great restaurant in the middle of nowhere in between.

I have been loving the way we are playing and the players look, bigger, faster and better coached. I also like how we can have multiple game plans depending on who we are playing. However, I want to see us handle and mobile quarterback before I get too excited. If AR doesn't run all over us, then I'll get excited about this defense and this team.

Well...now that I investigate it, they have a first year OL coach, OC, & QBs coach and the RBs/WR coach both have only been there for a season. So nevermind on that we SHOULD be a better OL and offense than Kentucky and Florida's defense hasn't faced anyone else as good as us yet.

I also think Pitt offense is better than Florida so our defense should be up for the challenge.

Through 2 weeks and subject to change but I think we have a better chance to beat FL by 2 TDs than we do UK. If things go bad for FL early, they’ll fold. False bravado after week 1. Reality check week 2. How they respond moving forward will determine everything for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back